✯four✯

Eddie was the first awake, yawning as he sat up. The other losers were still asleep, Stans head resting on Bills chest and Ben and Mike sleeping comfortably seperate.

Eddie only really noticed the heat next to him as he stretched his arm out and then let it flop onto the bed, involuntarily hitting something- someone- next to him. He looked over, eyes wide as he realized who it was.

His wild noir curls made him instantly recognisable. The way they tangled almost made Eddie want to grab a brush and fix this mess for him, since he was obviously too incompetent to do so himself.

Eddie sighed and leaned down, running his hand softly through Richies hair, expecting it to be near impossible, but his fingers glided between the strands almost like butter. It surprised Eddie.

Richie shifted, and Eddie quickly pulled his hand away, only just really realising who was next to him. He cleared his throat quietly and stood up, pulling the covers off himself and laying them back neatly over the mattress.

He made his way to the kitchen, making some cereal he found in Bens cupboard. Mike walked into the kitchen after him, looking tired. Eddie offered to make him some cereal but he said he could make it himself.

They took their cereal back into the living room, where Bill was now awake but still on the couch.

Eddie sighed, eating the cereal slowly. When he was done, he looked over to Ben. "I probably should get going." He said quietly. Ben only nodded.

———————————————————————

260 words

should i continue with this fic? i'm not really vibing with it at the moment. plus i don't really ship reddie anymore.... oops. i dont think i planned out this story very well.

however i will continue with it if people really want me to, but i kind of doubt that lol. sorry for the short chapter again, i just felt bad about not updating in a long time. if y'all are interested though i'm starting up some new fics like My Hero Academia fics, Yuri on Ice fics, and some other stuff. so yeah. if i decide to put this story on permanent hiatus i'll tell y'all.

anyways, bye