HEADCANONS / general (2)

after i finish all of karasuno's general hcs, i'm going to move onto the other schools (e.g. nekoma, aoba johsai) and their main members (e.g. kenma, kuroo, iwaizumi, oikawa).

remember to vote and comment, stay hydrated, and love yourself. take care, and enjoy! :)

-

<<KARASUNO SECOND YEARS>>

-tanaka ryūnosuke

> ryū has the best street fashion out of anyone on the team

> ryū has the best street fashion out of anyone on the team. if anyone were to see him out and about on a day where he doesn't have school, they would definitely take a picture and put it on social media. it's a mix between androgynous and e-boy, and a black turtleneck is a staple of his wardrobe.

> he loves listening to western rock and metal music. it's not even because it helps his "delinquent" appearance; the high energy guitar and drums are always a must-have in anything he does. saeko's always concerned he's going to damage his hearing beyond repair because of how loud he plays his music.

> this man is a god at FPS. he will deck you and wreck you at anything from cs:go to rainbow six. he never streams or anything and no one knows his real name, but a lot of people recognize his username because he's always near the top of any competitive leaderboard. it's one of his bragging rights and he's very proud of it!

> he's overprotective of everyone on the team, and he's good at being intimidating. if anyone tries to mess with his friends (especially noya, hinata, kiyoko, or yachi) he will not hesitate to pull "The Face" and roll his sleeves up. it usually works. even if it doesn't, everyone appreciates the fact that he's always there to help...until it goes too far and daichi has to stop him from hospitalizing another guy.

- nishinoya yū

> yū has adhd. when he's off his meds, it's impossible for the boy to sit still, he gets irritated easily, and his attention span is about as thin as a strand of hair. even on his meds he still experiences hyperactivity and gets easily distracted during class. volleyball helps him focus. that's how he got into the sport!