HEADCANONS / general (3)

double upload time because i'm bored!

the next hc chapter is going to be for the karasuno adults (saeko, takeda, and ukai jr.) and i'm still trying to make up my mind about which side characters i'm going to do the next chapters for. which ones are you guys most interested to hear about?

(this isn't really related to the chapter but i don't understand why people are hating on the new art style so much. the animation is a little odd at times but they really did the character designs well, especially hitoka and kiyoko!)

remember to vote and comment, stay hydrated, and love yourself. take care, and enjoy! :)

-

<<KARASUNO FIRST YEARS>>

- hinata shōyō

> shōyō is incredibly flexible

> shōyō is incredibly flexible. the first time the team saw him do stretches after a hard practice match, they all started screaming because he looked like he was contorting himself into a pretzel. he's a little shaky with his handstands and cartwheels but if you need someone to get into a really tight space, he's your man!

> he really loves tiny animals and bugs, especially the super resilient ones. every time he sees a cockroach or ladybug or anything on the street minding its own business, he gives it a discreet little thumbs-up. if you show him a video of a honey badger, he will lose his mind because it's so small but it's so tough! look at the little guy go!

> even though he's jumpy and small, his immune system is really strong. when a really bad flu season came around and almost everyone in his year got sick except for him, tsukishima wouldn't let him hear the end of it because "vitamin c strengthens your immune system and you look like a damn tangerine!" (he loves citrus fruits but don't tell tsukishima.)

> he hates reading books, but his room is full of manga, specifically shonen. he loves action-packed mangas and his mom has walked in on him reading manga at two in the morning before. besides shonen, he's also read a fair amount of chinese manhua and korean manhwa, although it's mainly to look at the pictures because he doesn't quite understand the language(s).

- kageyama tobio