chapter 1

Simon took a good drag of the cigarette in his hand. He held and discharged with the calm of the universe. The smoke rose in the air freely and spiraled with the electronic lights tinging its greyish colour in red, green and blue.

Gregory's house parties are the coolest on the freaking planet. Drugs, alcohol, pretty girls and good music. Many people went to them, and many were so faithful that they became part of the spirit of Gregory's sinful parties.

— I hate that guy —said Simon.

— What? Who? —His smoking partner turned to him.

With the glowing end of the death piece he pointed to the front—. That tall guy, the one dancing with JJ.

Sebastian threw his head back and cackled, and in the time it took him to take a puff he responded—. You know his name, he's in our class.

— I don't give a shit, I hate him —he extinguished the cigarette in the ashtray and saw the bright orange die slowly—. He's obnoxious.

— I don't care.

— He's a fucked up guy who needs other people's attention and does whatever it takes to get it —he looked forward, where the guy who boiled his blood laughed as he rubbed his body against JJ's—. Like that. He's a faggot.

— He's got a girlfriend, I think.

— He's a faggot —he reiterated.

Sebastian stared for a few minutes at Simon, who had lit another cigarette. He thought about it and an idea came into his head, the idea of the century, and he burst out laughing, excited to carry it out.

— What are you laughing at?

— Nothing. We'll be here until dawn, won't we?

— It's bloody Saturday, Sebastian —Simon's pearly teeth came out with a big smile—. Of course, we will.