Chapter 6: Together?! +

*Harry's POV*

I had to bite my lip from laughing as I watched Niall's face turn bright red and he started to sputter. "Y-you want to watch...?" he choked out, pointing at the porn lingering on the screen. "Together?" he practically squeaked. "I've never watched porn with somebody else, let alone another guy, because you know, I'm gonna need to, need to wank..." he said, his blush stretching down his neck. I leaned forward and pressed another kiss to his lips to just to shut him up and calm him down. "Relax..." I cooed, running my fingers through his blond hair.

"I just thought it could be fun, us exploring things together, we can just do our thing, or we can help each other out...that is if you want to. Or you can forget I suggested anything, and we watch a totally normal movie," I said, running hand through my growing brown hair. "It's up to you..." I tell him, giving his thigh a reassuring squeeze. I watched as I could see Niall running his options through his head and I patiently waited for his decision. The blond let out a long breath before grabbing the remote and hitting play. I smirked to myself as the porn started playing. I had never watched porn on the TV, it was either my laptop or my phone, so this was certainly a different experience for me, not even just the fact that Niall was beside me.

I gently ran my fingers up and down Niall's arm beside me because I could see he was stiff and unsure what to do. I leaned into him, my hot breath tickling his neck and ear, "Just do whatever feels natural, I promise I am not judging anything," I assure him, pressing a soft kiss to his neck and trailing one down to his shoulder. We were both sitting shirtless and in basketball shorts after changing out of our swim trunks. I felt Niall's fingers crook under my chin and tilt my head up and the blond boy pressed a soft, questioning kiss to my lips. Last time he had kissed me he had been drunk, so the fact that he still wanted to kiss me when he was sober had my heart fluttering a little faster. As the moans from the 'movie' grew louder, we both turned to look at what was happening on the screen. One of the men was on his knees blowing the other. I was shocked as I felt Niall crawl onto my lap and straddle my hips and I could see his eyes had darkened. I smirked up at him as I wordlessly attached our lips again as my hand found the back of his head and pulled him close.

I could feel Niall start to rock his hips against me, our semi-hard dicks beginning to rut against one another, I let out a soft groan into his mouth and took advantage of that and slipped his tongue inside my mouth, tentatively exploring my tongue, my teeth, my lips. I push my tongue back against his and Niall seems to give in and let me take control. Good boy...I can't help but think to myself as something I can only describe as a whimper falls from his lips. I slowly move my hand to the waistband of his shorts and run my finger along the inside, teasing his hipbones. "Is this okay?" I murmur against his lips. "Yeah, yeah, more than..." he panted back.

I slowly pushed his shorts and boxers down so that his member sprung out and slapped against his stomach. He was thick, thicker than I was for sure. I looked into his eyes, making sure that he was always okay with anything I was doing, but all I saw was pure lust. I wrapped my long, slender fingers around his cock and began to stroke him, his head already red and leaking pre-cum. I ran my thumb across his slit, which earned me a growl from Niall and I felt his teeth scrape against my neck. "Shit..." I groaned as I started to stroke him faster. I felt Niall's fingers start to tug on my own shorts and I felt myself hit my stomach. I watched his eyes widen slightly because yeah, my cock was long, but it thinner, veiny, even. His fingers didn't waste a second as he wrapped his hand around my cock and we stroked each other at an equal pace, our kisses growing sloppy as our orgasms built. "Harry..." Niall moaned quietly and that spurred me on, hearing my name on his lips. That was fucking hot... I groaned as I felt myself start to let go, "I'm cumming, Ni..."I mumble, throwing my head back against the couch as my seed slipped out across his hand, "Me too.." he said and he came across my fingers only seconds after me. I finally opened my eyes as looked at him and looked down between us at the sticky mess we made. I gave Niall an easy grin and slowly the boy returned it. "That...might have been one of the hottest things I've ever experienced," I admit to him, a blush burning against my cheeks. Niall reached behind him for the tissue box on the coffee table and pulled a few, handing them to me to clean up before taking a few for himself. Once he was cleaned up, he slid of my lap and onto the couch next to me as we covered ourselves back up. "That was way better than wanking by myself, that's for sure," Niall said, panting, but he wouldn't look at me when he said that.

He stood up to turn off the porn and I grabbed his wrist, stopping him. "Hey..." I said quietly, "Are you alright?" I ask him. Anything we do I want to make sure he is okay with and happy with, before it happens, when it happens, and after it happens. Niall stopped, biting down his lip before turning to look down at me, "Yeah, I just never did something like that before, so now I just feel a bit...shy? Embarrassed, maybe? I mean I crawled into your lap," he laughs, rubbing the back of his neck with his free hand. "You never did something like that before? You mean...you're a virgin?" I ask him, my eyebrows raising slightly. "Oh no, no! I had all my firsts with my ex-girlfriend, Holly. We broke up a few months ago, we're still friends, just wasn't love anymore, you know? But we never like got each other off like that...we never watched porn together, I don't know, this was just...different. Good different," he reassured me. I let go of his wrist with smile, "Okay, I was worried I hurt you or upset you and that's the last thing I want to do," I told him. I watched him turn off the porn, thankful for the moans to stop coming through the speakers and he pulled up his family's Disney+ account and pulled up the Marvel movies. "Iron Man?" he asked, turning to me and I nodded. I excused myself to the bathroom to wash my hands and freshen up before returning and letting Niall do the same. He settled into the recliner and I splayed my long legs out across the couch as we dimmed the lights and got into the movie. I couldn't help but yearn a little bit for him to come sit with me, snuggle with me, but I was just his experiment, just a fuck buddy pretty much, and I can't let feelings begin to form.

**A/N: Thank you for reading so far! Narry lives!!!! Make sure to vote and comment! :)