Chapter 15: Please Don't Leave...+

A/N: This chapter may contain content that can upset people. Please know that the character's actions do not reflect my own views. Also, smut warning ;)

*Niall's POV*

The week flew by and it was my last full day of vacation before returning home to Mullingar with my family. I would have about two weeks to shop for school, pack up my things, and then be off to college. I was buzzing to get to school. I had already been excited, but now I was going in with two friends, one doubling as my boyfriend. Charlotte was also attending Nottingham Trent, so it was nice to know that I wouldn't be alone for my first semester. I looked around at the lads as we finished our last dinner together as five friends for the summer. Of course, we had all exchanged numbers and planned to keep in touch, but who knew how often I would be back to the island? I even asked Louis, Liam, and Zayn for their addresses because I wanted to send them some souvenirs from back home. I planned to give Harry a present from back home once we got to school.

I felt a hand settle on top of mine, and I smiled when I saw Harry's green eyes looking back at me. "You ready to go home?" he asked, his thumb pressing a line across my knuckles. "Yeah, sure am," I said, standing up to head out with him. We hugged the boys goodbye as Harry and I walked back to his house. I had agreed to sleep over my final night on the island since my family was leaving tomorrow afternoon. As we made our way upstairs, the reality of being apart was starting to settle in and I could feel Harry's eyes on me as I sat down on the bed. "I don't want you to go..." I heard him say, his fingers finding my chin and tilting my head up to look at him. His green eyes bore down onto me; they were sea of emotions: sadness, lust, happiness, and a few others I couldn't discern. "Haz, I don't want to go either, but it'll only be two weeks before we'll be on campus together, only ever a few kilometers apart, we can handle these two weeks. You have my number until then. We can FaceTime every night if you want," I tell him, reaching my hand up and giving his hip a squeeze. I rubbed my thumb in gentle circles as he leaned to press a long kiss to my lips.

It started out sweet, but it grew more passionate and needy as time passed. I found myself pressed back against his bed, his long body entangled in mine. We quickly shed each other of our shirts, resuming our kissing and petting. At some point, we had both managed to kick off our jeans, losing ourselves in one another's touch. The feeling of Harry's tongue gliding across my skin was euphoric; a sin that I greedily gave into. Suddenly, I felt his hand on my chest and his mouth was no longer on my neck. I opened my blues to find him staring down at me, his lips swollen and wet, "Are you ready?" he asked me. I didn't have to ask him what he was referring to. "I think so, are you?" I asked, chewing on my bottom lip as absentmindedly traced his fern tattoos with my finger. Harry narrowed his eyes at me before softening his gaze, "I think so is not a yes, Niall. It's okay if you aren't, there's no rush..." he told me. I took a deep breath and looked back at those eager, honest eyes. I've been wanting him all summer. In ways at first that I didn't understand, but now, now I understood that my feelings weren't just a curiosity, they weren't just a lusting that I couldn't quite explain: it was need for connection, to be loved. And I knew looking into those jade-colored eyes that we had something here, really had something. "I want to have sex with you, Harry," I said, holding his gaze, so he knew that there was no question to my decision. "But are you ready, too? This is your first with a guy as well," I said, resuming the rubbing motion on his hip that I had been doing earlier.

Harry smiled down at me, "I can't explain it, but I've been drawn to you since that first day on the beach...but since you kissed me in the club that week before my birthday, I haven't stopped thinking about this moment, right here," he assured me, leaning forward and pressing another searing kiss to my lips. "We'll take it slow, figure things out. I already have condoms and lube, I guess the question is...who tops and who bottoms?" he said, smirking at me with a wolfish grin. I hadn't really thought of the logistics of this moment, but I think I've always been so dominant with girls, but Harry really has turned me into someone eager to please and listen to. "I'll bottom this time...then the next you can and we'll if someone prefers one over the other? Yeah?" I tell him, pressing the corner of his mouth. He nods and climbs off of me, pulling my boxers off with a swift pull. He shimmies out of his next to the bed and I feel my cheeks clench when I look at his length, wondering how the hell that was going to fit inside of me.