I need her //Edited//

A/n: Okay, hey ♥ last chapter (She is gone) has 41 comments, so thanks ♥ my goal was over 40 so I’m soooooo happy with 41 :) *she is gone* is now my most commented chapter. This chapter will be more like a filler and to understand it you have to read the book or watch the movie because I'm not gonna write the scene where they find the way out  of the maze. AND: This is fanfiction. Gally and Chuck  aren't going to die (at least not yet) and Gally is missing just like Selenia and Mark. Alby died. I forgot to write it (OOOOOOPS) but yeah. Sorry :(

////Third P.O.V ///////

"What the shuck is going on?" Newt asks from the new greenie. She has a long blond hair and green eyes. She is pretty, but not as pretty as Selenia, Newt thinks.

"Well. I work for WICKED. Just like Selenia did." Everybody gasps in the room and Newt is trying to hold a poker face because he wants to kill everyone who just gasped. "She is not ONE of them. She has been protecting you since I remember. She came here because she knew Newt was in trouble. She risked her life every time she sent you supplies or did something else to protect you." She looks at the ceiling and smiles. "And, she told me how to get out of the maze."

"She WHAT?" Minho asks. She smirks at him and Newt sees Minho blushing. Oh...

"She did not remember it, of course... But I do. I know what to do. But coming here, risked my life. Helping you out will probably be the end of me. WICKED is going to kill me… Yeah. I’m pretty sure about that.”

"I won't let that happen. They can't touch this." Minho says and points his six-pack. Newt smiles and but it goes away as soon as it got. He needs to find Selenia.

"I know what you are thinking, Newt." She says. "And I can't say what they are gonna do to her, because I’m not sure about it, but I can tell, she is in BIG trouble. Mark KIDNAPPED her. She probably fought back and hurt him. And coming here was a stupid choice"

"What are they gonna do to her?" Thomas asks. He is trying to be strong and not to cry, but it's waste of time. He is so sad. He didn't even have time to tell her..

"Torture her. Rape her. Fight with her, do some tests on her... and when they are done they are gonna kill her."

"I need to find her." Newt says and stands up. "I need to get out of here, we need to get out of the maze."

The new greenie smirks. "Follow me."

 *****A/N like I already said I'm not gonna write the part when they escape.****

"Are you okay?" Frypan asks. Newt is sitting in front of the closed maze. Well, actually,  sitting in front of the maze is all he has done.

"I can't stop thinking about her." Newt says and blushes. Talking about his feelings for Selenia isn’t easy for me.. "I can't stop hoping that this is just a bad dream. Maybe if I just wake-up she'll be here."

"She is gonna be just fine, she is a fighter."

"She said they are gonna torture her, rape her and... and..." tears are falling down his cheeks. Newt sobs and tries hold his tears back. "I don't know what to do without her. I need her, you don't know what I went through, you don't know how she changed me, made me feel so alive, so happy... I was alright with her."

"She cured you." Frypan says and sits next to Newt.

"No, she didn't just cure me. She rescued me, saved me... She is my light and hope... She is my love. All I have." Newt buries his head against his legs and Frypan hugs him. They don't hug that much, but now Frypan knows that Newt needs him. They can't lose Newt, not again.

"She loves you." Frypan says and Newt smiles a little. "Yeah,' Newt thinks. 'Thank God for that.'

"And I love her. I love her very much actually."