Thank you

If you have been part of this journey, READ:

Ps. How many of you had added my story to your library/reading list? I'm curious.

Well, well, well... I remember when I started to write "I would die for you." I got the idea from the meme, (In the side) where there is Taylor Swift's body and Thomas's head and it says 'gladers gonna glade.' And I was like, wouldn't it be awesome if there were a fanfic where the girl remembers and sings that for Chuck? And then I was like OH YEAH, I'll do it! And next thing I know I'm writing a fanfic :O

I had soooo many different name options for my fanfic.... Like seriously. I changed it like four of five times :/ First it was too boring, then it was too short, too long... And then I thought, what is the most amazing way to love somebody? When you are ready to die for that somebody? Would Newt do it? For her, yes.

And then I thought about her name. I had no idea what kinda name I wanted. I wanted to something different, something beautiful. So I thought about MY NAME. But I can't write about somebody who is named after me, it's too weird. So yes, I know, Selenia is very close to my name, but I've been in love with the name since the movie, Arthur and minimons, I love the namee sooo much <3

I remember getting my first comment. I was like WOOOWOOOWOOOWWOOOOO.

I remember getting first vote. And I was like WOOOHOOWOOOHOOOO.

I remember begging people to read my story, and they did, SO THANK YOU FOR THAT.

But I know that I was getting somewhere when people where reading my story WITHOUT me asking them. Then I was like WOOOHOOWOOOWHOOWOOWHOWOOOOOWOOOWHO. That was a GREAT MOMENT.

One of the CRAZIEST moments was when this happened:  " Thank you so much for voting for my story! I can't believe that someone as good as writing as you would actually vote for something for me! xxxxxx"     I was like: WHAT THE SHUCK IF GOING ON?

But I guess you people will NEVER EVER NEVER NEVER EVER understand how special you make me feel. LIKE SRSL. Sometimes my life is just so pure BULLLLLSHIIT that I just simply can't take it. Then I log in and see all your comments and votes and I just wanna cry of happiness. This story brought you to my life. And YOU brought the hope & the light.

But I think that it doesn't matter how many reads/votes I have. What matters is the journey and the people I have with me. I don't care if I have 45 votes or just 5. What matters is WHO voted, not how many I have. So thank you. I don't consider any of you as my 'readers' I think you are more like my friends. And thank you for being that. Love you, or like we say in Finland: Minä rakastan sinua!

I'm going to edit this story, so if you wanna re-read it, please. Also all the feedback is great, comment if I did something good/wrong.

Also, I'm still curious about your favourite scene and chapter.

And please, don't leave me.

-Selena

Oh my God. What of the name for my sequel would be "Please don't leave me."???????

If you ever wanna DM me, please.

Here is a clip to my new fanfic;

"She is the girl our mothers warned us about." Robbie kay mutters and smiles when he sees Harry nodding.

"She is... Different." Harry says and looks up to Charlotte who is learning the new steps with her teacher Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

"She has that one thing." Robbie says and lights up his joint. "And she is mine."

"Wrong again, mate." Harry says. "She is mine."

----

Robbie Kay loves Charlotte. Harry Styles loves Charlotte. Even Jasmine loves her. But Charlotte loves only one person; Herself.

Robbie, Harry, Charlotte and Jasmine are spending their year in New York, creating a play in a big famous theater school with their teacher Thomas Brodie-Sangster.

Drama has arrived, drugs are being used and hearts are going to be broken. Is Charlotte going to love someone? If she will, who? Jasmine, her hot ex-girlfriend? Harry, her best friend? Or Robbie who is ready to die for her?