Uh oh...

Beel and mammon be like
Narrator POV:

"WHAT IS THIS!?" A voice yells. "What—-" mammon mumbles. You look up and Lucifer is hovering right above you. Then you feel something, it turns out through the night you and mammon snuggled up to each other without knowing.

"Lucifer! I- w-we" you started "enough!" Lucifer barked. "You two in my room NOW." " y-yessir!" Mammon squealed as he rushed to lucifers room.

In lucifers room

" i can NOT believe you two!!! HOW DARE you two snuggle up like that! OH MY! what would diavlio think?!? MAMMON what WERE you thinking you could ruin our family's name!.... sigh* (Y/N) i am VERY disappointed however i will let you off with a warning... but YOU mammon will get MUCH more!"

"W-what wait?!? I didnt even do anythin!" Mammon's said. "H-he's telling the truth!"you say full of fear. "Oh?" Lucifer
questions.

"I-it was my fault. He woke up last night and when over to me. I-i could tell he could think straight. S-so I helped him sleep and I guess we  snuggled up without knowing..." you explained. *sigh* "very well..." Lucifer said putting his whip back. Mammon ran off to is room but you could hear him whisper that was close...

Some time later

You were sitting in your room thinking about the other night. You really liked the feeling of mammon's arms around you. That feeling of a warm Embrace.... you didn't understand... what was happening? Some sort of spell maybe? Or maybe...... no you couldn't like him... he is a DEMON after all...." it will all go away soon" you think to your self... "yes it will go away.."

Hello PeOpLEs. Thank you so so soooo much for reading. Feel free to leave a comment. Please tell me if I'm doing good or if I'm missing something. If I'm rushing the story them I'm sorry. And if you you want I will put more  moments with the other brothers.