Day one

In a blink of an eye you and Mammon are in the human world.

"Mammon!! We are here!! We should go see some of my friends..ECT..ECT.." you couldn't stop talking about how excited you are and what you want to do. "Geez human! Can't ya shut up already?!" Mammon huffed. He wasn't faced toward you witch was odd. You didn't know but he was blushing and didn't want you to see. He found it quite cute how excited you were and was excited about being with you alone finally. 

You egnored what he said and keept talking. "Hey didn't ya hear me?!" He said practaly shouting. You still were too excited to stop so eventually he just grabbed your arm and dragged you to the hotel across the street. You were embarrassed at first that is hand was so close to yours. But before you knew it you hands slipped into each other's and didn't even notice...

~in the hotel~

You open your room door. You didn't know how it would look like and you could see mammon was excited to see the room.

This is what it looks like...

As soon as he saw the bed I jump on the coushed bed. He had a huge smile and was giggling. 

You smile at him and role your eyes. You explore the hotel room and realize there is no couch and one bed.

"Umm mammon?" You say kinda confused.  "Yeah, (y/n)?"
"There is only one bed..." You say.
"Oh that's an easy fix! You can just sleep on the floor!" He said pointing to the ground.

Normally you would laugh but you could tell he was serious.

You rolled your eyes and then perpously looked really upset making him feel bad.

"Ok ok fine! We'll share the bed!" He huffed.

You two dicided to go shopping and pick up the pastries for Lucifer.

~at night~

You were ready to change and go to bed. You didn't see mammon anywhere so you dicided to go ahead and undress.

-mammon pov-

I was hidden in the bed to see if she would notice but she didn't. But then she started to undress!  I mean I've seen that stuff before... She has a wonderful body.. what the hell am i thinking?? she's a stupid HUMAN! but she does look pretty good..... i can feel myself getting turned on and i quickly jump out from the bed.

"M-M-MAMMON!!!" she yells trying to cover herself up. "what i've seen it before!" i reply. she is grabbing the towel and trying to cover her body up, but failing. i grab the towel and toss it across the room while pinning her up against the bed.

"m-mammon.." she says softly. i can tell she wants to go on. but she resists. "w-we can't.. lucifer will be furious.."

I don't consider anything she is saying. I can barely control myself anymore. And she can tell, I know.

"Oh shut up would ya? Lucifer doesn't have to know~" I say in a deep but yet soft tone, while biting her lip.

Narrator pov:

Y/N gives in and gives back what he has given you, and pretty some you to are on top of the bed heating up the room.

Neither you or Mammon are thinking about the consequences. You start to slowly undress him starting with his jacket. Then his shirt. Then his jeans untill he is in his boxers..

Mammon is on top of you as if right now so you dicide to mess with him~

"Mammon! Lay down." You say stearnly. "H-huh??" He gasps as his body lays down without his permission. "Stay.." you wisper and you slowly crawl on top of him. His face is glowing red and body heating up.

"H-hey! W-what are y-you d-doing?!" He stutters. You don't reply but start biting at his neck with no mercy. "Aaah!~" he moans as you go on harder.  After a few moments you stop and look down.

You can see his boxers are tight and there seems to be a tent in them..  you rip them off and with no hesitation, you put him inside of you.

"A-A-Ahhh!~~" he moans loudly. You moan a bit as well.   You start to bounce. "(Y-Y-Y/N) *Huff's* m-more! AAAh~"

Mammon turns into his demon form. And you two continue on..

After a while you look at his face. Drool streaming down, face red and hot ass the devildom. You need a break and you think he may as well. So you get off. You both take a shower and go to bed.