a trip to the human world!

You woke up one morning and got dressed. You didn't know why but you felt not as happy and upbeat as usual. "Why do I feel like this?" You though to yourself. Mammon is talking to you again. Then why do you feel so down?
While silently thinking to yourself you hear loud thumping down the hall getting closer and closer to your room and then.....BAM!

Your door flies open. "(Y/N)!!!!" Mammon shouts entering your room and flinging the door shut.

"Mammon?! What's wrong? Are you hurt?!" You say while rushing to him.  "I'm gonna if ya don't help me!!" He shouted back.

"Ok ok calm down. What happened?" You ask. "Lucifer didn't put his stupid name on his stupid pastries and now he is gonna kill me!!!" He replied in a scared and annoyed tone.
You look up at him with a sorry look in your eyes. "Well it was nice knowing you Mammon....I'll miss you."

"H-hey!" He barked worried. "Hehehe. I'm kidding Mammon let me see what i can do...." As you finish the sentence the door swings open. An angry Lucifer come through the door.
"MMMMMAAAAAAMMMMMOOOOOOONNNN!!!"
"Yikes! H-human!!! H-help!!!!"
"L-lucifer!! W-wait!" You say as you panic. "What do you want human?!" He looks down angerly at you. "W-why don't I take Mammon to t-the human world t-to get you s-some more..?"
He looks at you and Mammon and thinks for a bit. A smile grows on his face.
"Ok. Fine I'll allow it. You both may go for 2 days only! But Mammon has to pay with his own money."
Mammon doesn't know weather to me happy or upset. But you don't give him a chance to dicide.
"Yes sir!" You chear happily. "Come in mammon! Let's go get packed!"
You grab his hand and drag him into his room.

~~~a few minutes later~~~

"Ok we are ready!!" You say excited. Mammon smiles he loves seeing you so happy. All the others are extremely jealous, even Levi almost turned into his demon Form. "Why do they have to go together?!" They complain. But Lucifer egnored them and have you two the info.
"Come back safe. And mammon if you do one wrong thing u swear all hell will break loose!!!"
Then he sent us off.....

To be continued....

Thank you everyone!!!!! I'm sosososo sorry I haven't written in awhile!!! And don't worry these next chapters I think you'll enjoy;)~ oh and one more thing. Please leave a comment cor any ideas you may have for future chapters!!