Weird...

(Y/N) pov

ever license the little sleep over incident mammon and the others have been acting strange. Every-time mammon sees me he runs off... and when he try's to talk to me (witch is not very often)

 one of the brothers comes in and gets him away... it has been several weeks scions the incident so what i don't understand exactly what is happening..

urge! i'm sick of it!!!!!!!! i'm going straight to Lucifer. i miss talking to that big idiot!

*knock knock* "Lucifer? are you there?" I say softly. "yes (Y/N)?" he replies. "come in" i walk into the meet room

"you wanted to speak with me?" he questioned. "y-yes... why won't you all let mammon talk to me?" *sigh* "i-we don't trust him... also... when he runs away he does that on his own behalf." "oh.... i see.. well the next time he tries to talk please let him... it wasn't his fault you know.."

some time after (narrator pov)

with the permission to talk to mammon you approach him. "mammon?" you say. "huh? OH! (Y-y/n) I-i gotta g-go!" he squeaks  and tries to run off.

"mammon wait! i  need to talk. why won't you talk to me!? " B-BECAUSE YOU ARE A HUMAN A-AND I D-DONT LIKE HUMANS!!!" he shouts. his face is completely red. 

"mammon... don't be that way! we are friends! you don't have to be scared. no one is gonna think it is like well.... you know..... just because your brothers think your trying to ....you know... doesn't mean you are."

"i guess... i suppose i will talk to you again... ONLY BECAUSE IM SO NICE!!"

oh mammon...

thank you for reading i know this chapter was bad  so sorry..