Crop Tops | Bakudeku | Part 1

This is unedited, let me known if you catch a typo or something!

Word Count: 1392

wow didn't realize i wrote that fucking much

----

"Deku, you look so cute!"

"That crop top looks stunning on you, Midoriya!"

Midoriya flushed at the compliments. He had gone clothes shopping with his best friends, Uraraka and Iida, and spotted a crop top. Not just any crop top though.

It was All Might themed.

Three stripes of red, blue and yellow were at the bottom of white, long-sleeved hoodie. A patch was sewn of an All Might themed heart so it rested above the wearer's heart. It stopped just above his belly button.

Being the All Might obsessed fanboy he was, he wanted it. But he was a little unsure about the fact that it was a crop top.

He didn't dislike the idea of wearing a crop top. Midoriya thought it sounded kind of nice actually. But thoughts about what other people would say plagued his mind.

What if his friends made fun of him? What if the class thought it made him seem weak and girly?

What if he lost everything he had worked so hard for?

He hadn't noticed he was mumbling until Uraraka interrupted his train of thought.

"Are you looking at that crop top, Deku?" She asked.

Midoriya jumped. "AH! I- um. Yeah. Kinda." He replied.

Iida walked over. "What do you mean by 'kinda' Midoriya?"

"I-I-," Midoriya took a deep breath to steady himself. "I kinda want to try on the, um, crop top, but would it be too, um...

"...girly?"

Uraraka and Iida stared at him.

"Um, never mind. It's fine. I-,"

"Of course it wouldn't be too 'girly' Deku! You can whatever you want, no one can stop you from being yourself!"

"I agree with Uraraka. You are free to express yourself Midoriya! As long as you follow the rules and the school's dress code."

Midoriya let out a small laugh at his friends' outbursts. He sighed in relief.

"Okay, okay! I'm gonna try on the crop top. Can you guys tell me what you think of it when I come out?"

The two nodded excitedly. Smiling, Midoriya took the cropped hoodie off the rack to try it on.

So here he was, shyly standing in front of his two best friends with part of his stomach exposed.

"Do you guys really think it looks good?"

Both nodded quickly.

"Actually Deku," Uraraka said. "If you want to, I'd like to see how you look with some leggings."

Midoriya blushed lightly, but agreed to try on some leggings. Uraraka picked out a classic black pair before shoving her best friend in the changing room.

When Midoriya opened the changing room door again, their jaws dropped.

The black leggings hugged his legs, showing every curve. It paired so nicely with the shirt and his red sneakers.

"Oh my god Deku. I didn't think you could get any prettier. You have to get that outfit!"

Midoriya looked like a strawberry at this point. He nodded quickly and went to change into his regular clothes.