Shenanigans | Oh No | Part 6 (Final Part)

part 6 of 6 (final), the full title is actually Izucrew and Bakusquad Shenanigans (NOT CLICKBAIT, GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL)

the full chapter title is Oh dear god why are they all together oh no

ayyy two updates hope y'all enjoyed this story

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

UA had decided to give the students this year another festival, as the year had been so stressful with the loss of the Symbol of Peace and countless villain attacks at the school. So another carnival was held, and Class 1-A couldn't be happier.

Kirishima had won a stuffed Pikachu for Kaminari, who couldn't stop smiling. The two were now getting food with Mina, Uraraka and Sero.

"Slow down, Uraraka! Enjoy your food! We can always get you more if you want it!" Sero laughed. Uraraka looked like a chipmunk with how much her cheeks were puffed out. She swallowed her food, grinning sheepishly.

"I'm sorry. I'm just hungry and it's so good!"

"Don't be sorry honey! We're just scared you'll choke to death!" Mina said. Uraraka nodded, and the chatter and laughter returned to the table.

Midoriya and Bakugou found themselves going on the ferris wheel together. Midoriya couldn't help but admire the setting sun, the pinks and oranges of the sky blending together with fluffy clouds. He jumped slightly at the feeling of something grabbing his hand.

Turning towards the source, he saw Bakugou's hand interlocked with his, and the boy facing the opposite direction of him. Blushing, Midoriya scouted closer to rest his head on Bakugou's shoulder, still holding his hand.

"Kacchan is so cute when he's flustered."

"Shut up, nerd."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Tsuyu, get down from the shelves."

"Make me, kero."

"Oh my fucking-"

Todoroki was wheezing in laughter as Iida tried to coax Tsuyu down from the top of the cookie aisle shelves at one in the morning. "We need to go on shopping trips at ungodly hours more often."

"NO." Iida glared. "Tsu please I'll buy you all the sweets you want just pLEASE-"

Tsuyu's eyes widened at the offer. "Sure thing. Better keep your promise."

Hopping down, Tsuyu dropped down and sat in the carriage. "Push me, peasants."

Todoroki gasped. "How dare you." He got in himself. "There is only one peasant here and it is Iida."

"I hate you both."

"Silence worm. Push us around, we are royalty for fucks' sake."

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"MOVIE! MOVIE! MOVIE!"

"You're giving me a headache, Pikachu."

Movie night for the squads was, you guessed it, chaotic. Sero and Mina were popping popcorn, Uraraka and Tsuyu were raiding the pantry for candy, Kirishima and Iida were zooming around everyone's dorm room for blankets.

Midoriya, Kaminari, Todoroki, and Bakugou were picking out a movie. "Wanna do Beetlejuice?" Midoriya asked. "It is getting closer to spooky season!"

"You're a dork."

"You're dating this dork."

"Oh my god stop being gay I'm homophobic and you're gross."

"Todoroki, baby, shut the fuck up."

Kaminari wheezed and fell over, tears already forming.

"Bitch get up you're fine." Bakugou said. But no one heard him over Todoroki and Midoriya continuing to argue. Rolling his eyes, Bakugou rolled his eyes. "Beetlejuice it is."

"POPCORNS READY!" Mina poked her head out of the kitchen.

Bakugou smiled lightly. I love you idiots so much.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧