Shenanigans | Kaminari and Uraraka | Part 1

part 1 of 6, the full title is actually Izucrew and Bakusquad Shenanigans (NOT CLICKBAIT, GONE WRONG GONE SEXUAL)

platonic relationships also there will also be bkdk and kirikami so uwu

comments are appreciated they make me go brrr but softly

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Giggling, Uraraka tied a string around Kaminari. She left a long strand to hang off for herself to grab onto. "Ready?"

Kaminari grinned, giving her a thumbs up. "Yep!"

Laughing, Uraraka placed her fingertips all over his body. Soon, the blonde was floating. He let out giggles as Uraraka grabbed onto the string and began walking. The brunette looked behind herself to see Kaminari floating behind her. Uraraka's smile grew as she picked up the pace.

Soon she was running down the halls, both squealing in happiness. Iida had yelled at them about running in the halls and inappropriate quirk usage, but luckily Kirishima and Midoriya seemed to have convinced Iida that it was harmless if the two remained indoors.

They had to stop soon though, Uraraka was getting tired from running and she was starting to feel queasy. Kaminari was fairing no better, as the electricity user was sure he was gonna throw up.

The two were happy though, and bright smiles lit up their faces.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"Kacchan, it says that there's road work ahead."

"Uh, yeah, I sure hope it does."

Uraraka snorted. "Oh my fucking-," Another snort. She buried her head in her hands, laughing wildly. Kaminari was soon laughing too, partially from his own joke and partially from Uraraka's contagious laughter.

Midoriya rolled his eyes, but he smiled. Bakugou simply groaned. It was sometime in the afternoon. It was a pleasantly warm day and the four had gone to get ice cream. Bakugou was driving with Midoriya next to him on the passenger's side. The brunette and electric user were in the back.

The two had finally stopped laughing. Kaminari turned to Uraraka. "Hey, how much money do you have?"

Uraraka giggled. "Uh, like 69 cents."

"Oh! You know what that means!"

"I don't have enough money to buy chicken nuggets." She finished, faking crying. Bakugou grumbled and gripped the steering wheel tighter. Midoriya rested a hand on the blonde's ripped jeans, rubbing circles reassuringly into the fabric. Bakugou visibly relaxed, a small smile appearing on his face.

"Two bros, chilling in a car, touching because they're hella gay."

"URARAKA!"

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

The pink-loving girl ran into Kaminari's room.

"Kaminari, did you-,"

"Don't call me that."

Uraraka's breath hitched in her throat. "W-what?"

"I said don't call me Kaminari."

"Kami, that's your name. I don't know what you want me to do."

"I want you to call me Denki instead!" The blonde said, unable to hold back his smile.

Uraraka gave a surprised gasp before running over to the boy and glaring at him. She grabbed the front of his t-shirt. "YOU ASSHOLE, YOU SCARED ME!"

"I'm sorry!" Kaminari yelled.

"You better be... Denki." Uraraka smiled. "And you have to call me Ochako now!"

"Fair enough, Ochako." Kaminari giggled with a matching smile.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

stay safe, and go drink some water