4)Munna's entry

He was very upset Remembering all the the memories he had lived with Sunaina and his family also,he lost them both in accidents.He was missing his family very much today,He was again feeling himself alone in this world.The happy days he has spent with his family and then Sunaina had became beautiful memories only.He can't live those moments again.

″I don't know what is written in my destiny,but i know it always snatch something from me.I was happy with my parents beside me supporting me always but one day they disappeared and i had to live without their support had to fight for everything alone.When i found Sunaina as my life partner i thought now i can live my life with someone beside me but this dream also got broken.And when I was all ready to live alone forever. Naina came sticking to me.″ He thought it in his mind.

″I don't know what will be her future with me,whenever I see her i just think about responsibility given by Sunaina to me.I think of her like this only″ He whispered after thinking deeply in his mind.

Things like this were going in his mind,When suddenly his phone rang.He attended it,it was from his family lawyer.

″Hello,Yes Mr. Roy″

″Sir,i just want ask about your fathers ,shall i come with the papers?If you are free today,As i want your wife's signatures on it″

″Yes ,you can come to office with those″

″Sir,what about the witness?″

″ Don't worry,Manoj will become the witness″

″OK sir″

They disconnected the call,and sighed and shook his head,He had actually forgot about his fathers will papers.He saw the time and realized that it was late then his usual time of going back to home after jogging.So,he got up and walked to his house.

When he reached the house,as per his habit he moved to kitchen to drink water.That's when he saw her and his gaze got stuck at her who was cooking something.She had worn green simple Saree and was looking exactly how a newly wedded girl should look.Her long hairs were looking little wet and she had applied vermilion in her parting and had worn nuptial chain in her neck.Feeling someones gaze on herself she looked up from the vessel,and saw him standing there.She got shy seeing his constant gaze on herself and looked down.Seeing her getting shy,he came back to his senses and cleared his throat and moved towards the freeze.But she came front of him ,and held out the glass of water to him.

″Naina,I want to drink cold water so please move away.″ He almost ordered her in his hard voice.

″Sameerji how many time i had to tell you that you must not drink cold water in winters. Don't you know you will get a cold and your throat will get sore.″

″Naina ,see i am very thirsty so just let me drink water.″ he said not giving heed to her words.

″So what's will happen if you will drink this normal water″ She said casually making him getting irritated.

Sameer controlled himself and looked at her she was looking at him and whispered ″please″.He took the glass and drink the water as he was really very thirsty.He know that she is not going to step back and let him drink cold water at any cost.Her request also make him accept her words.

″Sameerji..go and get ready...I am preparing breakfast....come little fast please″, she said to him smiling brightly.

Sameer nodded and moved towards his turned their room upstairs .he was disturbed with her appearance ,again and again her look in that Saree was coming in his mind....but he shook his head and make himself come back from her thoughts, he had always dreamed of his wife in this house in Saree making breakfast for him,feeding him with love ...because he like Saree very much because his mother used to wears only Sarees so he always imagine his wife in it.

Seeing her in the kitchen is not knew for him as for them it was their normal routine because after Sunaina's accident she started living with him as he insist her to stay .Munna, Sameer's best friend sometimes come to be with them when Sameer need his presence. Naina consider Munna as her brother and tie him rakhi from last two years.

Sameer entered in his room,everything was placed at its place .Before, he always stopped her from touching his things and cleaning his room but now she won't listen to him anymore.She is doing all the things a wife should do,and is bearing his anger also. And what he did ,he didn't gave space to her for keeping her things and now also her all things are in her old room only.She had declared to him before marriage only that she will stay with him after marriage when he had said that after marriage also she will stay alone. She was firm at her decision and requested him to let her be close to him and he being helpless ,got ready for her happiness.He just want her to stay happy and live her life fully so that Sunaina's soul will be happy seeing her sister happy.

″I should at least give space to her so that she can place her things here .″He thought in his mind.

He called someone,thinking this and went to take a shower.

After some time, Sameer came back to the dining table after getting ready and sat on his table like always.Servants were cleaning the living room.That's when The door bell rang making him confuse thinking who would come at this time.

A servant rushed to open the door and there was Munna his best friend Sameer stood up seeing him coming from the entrance, Munna ran towards him like a kid and hugged him.

″Munna,you here suddenly″ Sameer asked him with surprise as Munna comes to his house at this time only when Sameer call him .

″Do you think he will come here leaving his loads of work without you calling him ,I almost threaten him to come here″ a voice came from their behind.

They turned and saw Naina coming out of the kitchen smiling,and two servants following her with the trays.

Sameer looked at Munna with the glare for not telling him earlier that she had called him and he smiled at him smirking.

″Actually today is first time i am cooking something here after our marriage ,so I called Munna bhai as he is also member of our family.″ She said looking at Sameer.

The word Family feels somewhere soothing to Sameer,but he kept himself calm.″Sameerji,Munna bhai sit .″ She said to them keeping the vessels of food on the table.

Sameer and Munna sat on the chairs and opened the leads of the vessels.

″Naina the food is looking delicious.but you made that dish which i had told you to cook for me on call,right? Munna asked excitedly.

Sameer started eating silently,without saying anything.

″Yes,there is you dish″ Naina pointed at the particular vessel.

Munna lift it and started eating his favorite gulab jamun( indian sweet dish) like a kid.

Sameer smiled looking at him,he is seeing Munna this much happy after a long time.

″Sameer,I want that Mr. Mehta project filewhich I had given to you for your signature as I want to fix the deal as earlier as possible.″Munna said to Sameer after the breakfast.

Naina was in kitchen,instructing the servants .

″Hmmm,Its in my room .You wait I am bringing it,You see what Naina is doing?we will get late for the meeting.Tell her to get ready fast" He said to him looking at his watch.

″OK ″ Munna moved to kitchen to call Naina.

Sameer went to his room and opening his cupboard with the keys he was searching the file then he saw something there.He took that thing in his hands,staring at it.

--------*******************----------------------

Please vote ,share and comment...

My old readers who have already read this story....I want to ask that can you see some improvement in the story