24)Sameer gave trouble

Recap:Raghav and Preeti came to Delhi..Sameer was very upset...but he Didn't call Naina ...Suddenly he felt to make things right...

At morning...

Preeti and Raghav were sitting in the dining table waiting for Sameer...Preeti and Raghav had talked to Naina last night about Sameer 'S condition.

Naina got more angry hearing that he is thinking that maybe Naina won't come back forever... And she is planing for divorce..

Naina was angry but she thought to give him his punishment after going back to Lucknow.. Only 2 days are left for truth to come out so till then she want live peacefully..

Preeti and Raghav were warned by Naina to take him seriously he can do anything In her absence...Naina was sure that he wont sit silently in her absence... He will do something to make her come back soon..

When Sameer didn't came for Breakfast by his own...Raghav and Preeti got scared...they were fearing if Sameer would have done something to himself..Naina will kill them..As she had asked them to be careful.

They together ran to Sameer's room...They knocked the door but it was already open...

They looked at each other in confusion and entered the room...they checked the whole room but Sameer was not there...His phone was also switched off..

"Raghav,where is Sameer?,Naina will kill us if something bad will happen with him.'Preeti said to Raghav in tension.

"Maybe he would have left for office,Let me call at office."Raghav tried to calm her down.

He called the assistant manager...Mr.Gautam.

"Gautam,Is Sameer there at office?NK asked him.

"No sir ,He had told me that he is not well..so he won't come to office today."Gautam answered.

"When did he said this..did he call you?"Raghav asked him hurrily.

"Sir he had messaged me,last night."Gautam said.

"Ok,take care of office,Sameer won't tolerate any mistake."Raghav said to him.

Gautam said yes and the call ended.

"He is not at office La...What should we do now?"Raghav asked her bitting his nails in tension and fear.

"Should we call Manoj?now only he can help us."preeti said.

"No..he is already tensed..if he will get to know this...He will come back and Naina and Sameer both will get angry on us for ruining their honeymoon."Raghav said.

"I think ...let's wait for sometime....Maybe he will come back...but he won't then we had to tell Naina as we don't have any other option."Preeti said.

Here,

Naina got up late today...she was feeling relax after a very long time...All the responsibilities of office and home had not let her Be relax much...

She went to take a bath,when her phone was ringing which was kept in the room..she can hear it ring but didn't gave much attention as she was Not in a mood to talk to anyone.

After her own time,she came out of the bathroom and decided to see who called him.

Two calls were there,one from Manik and another from Preeti...

She first called back Preeti as Naina want to know how Sameer is there...After ringing for quite times .
She picked up the call.

"Hello Preeti,You called me.."Naina asked her.