25)Samaina's first kiss

Naina was lost in his thoughts..and she was also scared…

Life of all her closed ones are in risk now…she had to be careful.

She remembered six months ago,Accident was planned for Sameer..but she became prey for it..that’s when she got to know the biggest secret about their lives…

She was thinking this when,Sameer came out of the shower…

Naina just sat on the bed,and waited him to get ready…

Sameer came out of the washroom Wiping his hairs with a towel..

He saw Naina waiting for him…he went and kneeled down in front of her.

Naina who was lost in her thoughts …got little shock seeing this...she remembered how Sameer had always hurt her...and ask for apology...She decided that this time she won't be easy because if she will forgive him easily then Sameer will always take her for granted.

Sameer held her hand and said,”Naina,I am sorry… Please forgive me for the last time…We can’t be like this..I don’t want our relationship to end like this “

Naina was just looking at him all the while…hearing this…she stood up leaving his hand and said,”Sameerji,I don’t think if you will ever accept that you love me…And I won’t be happy in my life living like this…if I truly say I am somewhat tired …but you don’t worry I will never end this relationship..I will keep on living like this.”

And she smiled at him with pain in her eyes…

“Naina….”Sameer whispered hearing this…he was feeling pain..

“Let’s go Sameerji,You wanted to buy your things…And Manoj and Swati are coming back tomorrow…We are also going back…I think that’s what you wanted.”Naina said and took her purse.

Sameer was looking at her …He was very guilty.

They went to shopping…Their mood was not good…they didn’t talked much…

But something happened which made Naina little happy and that was that they met Naina’s college friend Pooja and her husband Varun.

They were going to be parents…And were here for a consultation from a specialist…They had their lunch together …Varun was behaving little weird after meeting Naina and Sameer suddenly.

But Naina was also different..she was busy in her phone most of the time…She let Sameer buy everything he wanted opposite to her normal behavior…She always help him with shopping.

Sameer was very disappointed with Naina’s behavior…He never thought that she will ignore him like this…

But in real…she was constantly in touch with Manoj..and was alert about any attack.

She was very scared but won’t let anything happen to Sameer..and herself also as she knows that Sameer won’t be able to handle it.

When she met Pooja she got happy but then realized if she will be with them …then she will be in danger too …so she tried to avoid meeting her again.

After coming back,She directly went to the washroom to change..

Sameer sighed seeing this…this was the first time he was watching Naina ignore him…He was feeling like a fool of himself..

He decided to somehow end her silence …he can’t bear this.

He was sitting when a knock on the door disturbed his thoughts..

He went to open the door unwillingly…he got shocked seeing a girl …she was wearing a short dress..giving him a seductive smile..

“Who r u..whom you want to meet ? He asked her and looked back to see if Naina came…