23) Sameer's silence

Here in AR, Lucknow

Raghav and Preeti both reached there...Whole AR was peaceful...Staff were working ..But some were gossiping about something...

Ignoring all...they ran to Sameer's cabin...they expected a loud noises ...he yelling and shouting but what they saw was all a calmness and peace...

They entered there without knocking and saw Sameer sitting in his chair..deeply lost in his pain...his face was showing lots of emotions.
Guilt,anger,fear and mostly pain..

Raghav and Preeti were shocked to see him like this..they expected him to be angry and taking out his anger on his employees...

They moved forward and Preeti called him,"Saneer"

Sameer was lost so he didn't reacted...He was trying to calm himself...but he couldn't... suddenly tears started pouring down from his eyes...

Raghav and Preeti looked at each others seeing this with worry..

They went close to him...and RaghavHeld his shoulder and called him again...

This time Sameer came into his senses... He looked at them and wiped his tears...

"What happened, you both here?"Sameer asked them..

"Naina had sent us to take care of you..She would have told you that we are coming.."raghavsaid...

"Ya..she told me."Sameer said sighing..

"What are you thinking Sameer... We thought you must be very angry and would be yelling at everyone but you are sitting here peacefully ."raghav said mocking him..

Preeti glared at raghav hearing this.. She know that Sameer is very upset with Naina as she left him alone...

Sameer heard raghav and he Looked up at him.. He said, "Raghav Please you both go from here... I don't want to talk to anyone now. "

"We cant leave you alone till Naina will come back... She had asked us to be with you... So where ever you will go we will come with you for 3 days. "Raghav said to him..

Sameer chuckled hearing this and said.,"Do you think she will come back to me."

Raghav and Preeti both were shocked hearing this...

"Have you gone mad Sameer?Why are you thinking like this... She loves you... She had just went for a meeting. "Preeti said

"She said she is going for Malhotra project but there was no need to go there..As all the things are clear from both the sides.. It's clearly shows that she wanted to go away from me and she got a excuse.. "Sameer said tears rolling down his eyes...

Preeti sighed hearing this... She sometimes think how the hell Naina handle this man... He is full idiot..

"I think she had fed up with me...now she don't want to stay with me... I know all mistake is mine... I couldn't gave her the life she wanted but I am scared what if she will leave me... Will she divorce me? "Sameer said blabbering... wiping his tears.

"Enough Sameer...You are misunderstanding the situation...she just needed a break ... everyone need it...that why she wanted to be alone for sometime...and how can you think about divorce..She can do anything but can't divorce you because she know that you will again be depressed without her..that's the reason she tolerated your all anger...your tantrums...she don't want you to be depressed again and waste your life like a idiot"Preeti said in anger...