6

Taehyung let out a sigh of relief upon finally seeing what he's been searching for in Dahyun's humble kitchen. He opened the jar of Nutella, taking a spoonful, and spreading the chocolate against one slice of bread, topping it with another. After grabbing a half-empty butter from the refrigerator, he melted it on the pan, slightly grilling sandwiches for the two of them.

Smiling at his successful attempt to prepare a somehow decent breakfast for the two of them, he headed back to Dahyun's room with a glass of milk for her.

The sight of the widely awake girl surprised him, for he assumed that she would still be sleeping soundly at this time considering that she had a pretty exhausting night.

"You woke up earlier than I expected." Taehyung said, placing the plate of sandwiches on the bedside table while handing her the glass of milk.

Dahyun smiled before him, grabbing the glass from his hand before saying, "And you're more courteous than I least expected."

"How bad do you think I am?" His immediate response caused Dahyun to choke on her drink, earning a chuckle from Taehyung.

She narrowed her eyes, like she's examining him, watching him sit on the bed with her as she said, "I just think you're not good at treating women well."

Taehyung shook his head at her assumption, raising his brow at her. "You surely have mistaken me, Ms. Kim." He then noticed how her eyes changed into that of disbelief as he continued, "I may be someone who goes around for fun and games, but never have I mistreated anyone."

"For someone like you, it's surprising that you seem to be a bit too hospitable." Dahyun said, placing her glass on the bedside table. She scoffed at the amusing look on his face before continuing, "Do you make sandwiches for all the women you're sleeping with?"

"I don't sleep with women." Taehyung's response startled her. He noticed how Dahyun is furrowing her brows, as if she's trying to see if he's lying or not. He let out a chuckle as he asked, "Now what's with that look?"

"I'm sure you told me that you never had troubles spending nights with women before." Dahyun said, almost sounding like some sort of an investigator.

Taehyung grabbed his forgotten sandwich, handing it to Dahyun before saying, "You have a long way to go before getting to know me."

"Explain yourself then." Dahyun insisted.

"I will. Eat it first. You don't know how proud I am for making that without burning it." His response made her burst into laughter, obviously amused at his rather new side.

"I'm guessing you don't know how to run the kitchen just like me." Dahyun replied, hiding the way her heart fluttered by finally taking a bite of her chocolate-flavoured sandwich. There is no way she would not get butterflies in her stomach with the thought of Taehyung preparing a sandwich for her, let alone bringing it to her bed.

Taehyung merely scoffed in response as he changed the topic back to their conversation by saying, "Now onto the explaining."

Seeing how Dahyun is anticipating whatever he's got to say, he chuckled at her big eyes as he continued, "I just simply spend the night with women. Spend as in sex. I don't sleep with them."

"What a jerk." He smirked at her response. Dahyun felt aggravated enough to further question him as she said, "You leave after getting what you want?"

"I tell them beforehand." Taehyung calmly explained, saying, "I told you I don't like commitments. What I had with previous women before were just fun and games. It was all of a mutual interest with them I suppose."