7

The empty side of the bed welcomed Dahyun upon waking up from her deep slumber. She looks around, hoping that Taehyung is somewhere in the bedroom, but is left with more disappointment as she figures that she's all alone.

She knows that it's no big deal since what they did last night wasn't out of love, but she still had a small amount of expectation that Taehyung will stay beside her until she wakes up.

Dahyun shook her thoughts as she stood up with the duvet covering her bare body, grabbing what she assumed as one of Taehyung's shirts that is folded neatly on the bedside table. She slipped her body in it before grabbing her thrown underwear and cyclings that's almost under the bed, wearing it as she felt her cheeks heating up at the thought of how fast Taehyung removed her and his clothes the moment they got into his place.

Everything escalated rather too quickly last night, which leaves her surprised with the fact that she can actually stand on her legs. It was just her second time so it is very much unusual for her to not feel a body ache this morning.

Dahyun headed to the bathroom inside Taehyung's room to wash her face before heading out to look around his not-so-humble place. She is met with a huge, comfortable, grey L-shaped sofa in the middle of the living room, with a 55-inch tv, surrounded with wide, clear-glass windows. Her eyes then trailed to his well-designed dining area, with a custom modern pedestal base dining table, marbled kitchen countertops, and a mini-bar filled with bottles of expensive wine.

Just with a glimpse of his house, anyone could tell that its owner has an inclination with arts and design. Dahyun found herself smiling at the thought of how very much passionate Taehyung is when it comes to anything related to his line of interest. And with that, she came to realize that she hasn't seen him around at all.

A room, which she assumed to be his working area, is what she found when she further walked past into his lounge. Dahyun did not hesitate to open the door, with the anticipation of finally seeing the man whom she wanted to wake up with every morning.

Dark-coloured paintings and gloomy sketches surrounded the room. It then only occurred to Dahyun that throughout Taehyung's house, everything is monochromatic in colour and in vibe. Shades of black and grey surrounded the entire vicinity, be it his furniture, his walls, and even his paintings.

Lost in her thoughts, she failed to notice that the subject of her daydream is staring at her. His deep, raspy morning voice grabbed her attention.

"I hope you had a great sleep." Taehyung winked, leaning his arm against the door leading to his terrace.

Dahyun cursed herself for making it obvious that she's totally checking him out. But she's not alone in this staring game. She noticed how Taehyung's eyes were trailing from her head to toe, eyeing her with an amused look on his face.

The sight of him made her smile before saying, "I did. And I also had a look around your pretty house."

"Well then I must say that the view before my eyes is the now most beautiful aspect of this house."

She's not sure if it's what Taehyung said, or his cocky little smirk, but Dahyun knew that she's about to give in and allow him to touch her just like he did the night before.

He did not wait for her response as he continued, "You're wearing my shirt."

"And you're half-naked." Dahyun bit back, eyeing his bare upper body before looking at the cigarette stick in between his fingers. Her sly smile disappeared into that of worry.

Taehyung noticed the change in her expression so he took one last puff before placing it on his ashtray on the table outside his terrace.

"Does smoking make you uncomfortable?" He asked, walking closer to where she is standing and stopping at an arm distance before her.