Chapter Seven

"If you ask me if I'm okay one more time," I threw my bag down onto the floor in my bedroom and kicked my shoes off. 

"You'll what?" Nathan laughed and closed the bedroom door behind him. 

"I'll... I'll..." I fumbled with my words as I tried to think of something. "You won't be getting laid!" 

"Are you sure about that?" Nathan took a few steps closer to me until I was backed up against the wall with only centimetres between our ravenous bodies. 

"Yes," I pointed a finger up at him.

"You do realise what you're holding in your hand?"  

My eyes dipped down and I saw my sweater in my left hand after I had thoughtlessly started to strip. 

"Ugh," I groaned and released the sweater from my clutches where it fell to the floor. 

Nathan laughed and then placed one hand on my hip whilst the other swept away my hair from my shoulder. The gentle touch generated the thudding in my heart and I closed my eyes at the pleasurable sensation of Nathan's lips against my exposed skin. 

"Are..." he slithered his tongue across my neck, "you..." then took my sensitive skin between his teeth and gently nipped me, "okay?" 

I was now delirious from the swarm of hormones that flooded my body. My mind teetered on the edge of responsiveness, I was somewhat coherent and able to process the question. I was lucid enough to know that a minute earlier I had told Nathan he wouldn't be getting laid if he asked me that question one more time. 

However, my body was now too alive with flutterings of arousal to even hold that threat to fruition. By the way Nathan's warm breath fanned against my collarbone I knew his lips were curled up and he was grinning, he knew that he had me where he wanted me. 

My mind drifted back to why Nathan had asked me that question. The images of Carson, the incident at the bar and then me hiding inside the toilets flooded my mind. 

The bar... the corridor... the doorway that I bumped into him. 

The thoughts of the mystery man had once again been triggered. 

Nathan spun me around so my back was pulled flush against his stomach and I felt his hardening manhood settle into the curvature of my lower back. His hands landed back on my hips and I imagined it was his large hands that were brushed against my skin. I still remembered what they felt like from that day he caught me. 

His hands landed on my waist when I fell face-first into his chest and I jolted backwards from the shock of our bodies touching. His fingers grazed across my elbows as he waited to check I was okay. The way our skin was like two magnets pulling each other in, each brush of our bodies together left me needy and wanting more of the powerful attraction it elicited. 

I groaned at the thought, at the image that the lips I was feeling on my exposed collarbone were his. The way Nathan gently nipped at the skin made me wonder if that was the way he would do that. I felt the zip to my pencil skirt being pulled down and I immediately shimmied it down my legs. 

My skin was on fire, it was burning with lust and Nathan continued to litter my neck with kisses before my bra was unclasped and discarded. I closed my eyes and tipped my head backwards. I hadn't even noticed that Nathan's T-shirt had been removed until I felt skin-on-skin contact but I so desperately wanted to feel his skin. 

Nathan snaked his hands around my front and grasped a breast in each hand. My hardened nipples welcomed the zing of pain from the pinching of them. My imagination filled my blackened mind and I wondered if he would be rough with them in the same manner.