ch 1

UNKNOWN POV

" I kissed the scars on her skin, i still think you're beautiful, "and i don't ever wanna lose my best friend. " I screamed out " GOD YOU VULTURE, RING HER BACK OR TAKE ME WITH HER!"

ALEXIS POV - FLASHBACKI was putting on my eyeliner and straightening my hair, like every morning. Mum just left for the first day of her new job. I tied my red hair into a fishtail braid, when i heard dad coming upstairs. The door to my room creaked open. " Hey Dad!" i said, without looking. Suddenly i felt a hand grab me and i was flung onto the floor. It was Dad, exept he was different. His face was flushed with rage, his eyes were as cruel as a snakes. And... he smelled......... of alchohol.

" Dad? You don't seem like yourself today."

" I hate you Alexis. I didn't want you to even be BORN. You are nothing, and if i had to wait 15 years to get my revenge for all the shit you put me through,. well im gonna make it worth the wait."

" wha...... DAD!" i shreiked as he revealed the brown leather belt. My eyes welled with tears as i tried to scramble up. " NO!" as the first stroke hit my back. " DAD! PLEASE STOP!" tears cut tracks down my face, smudging my eyeliner.

I screamed for what felt like forever as strokes whipped my back, stomach, arms, legs and face. Finally he stopped. I whimpered in relief. But now, as he flung the belt aside, and left the room, i saw the packet of condoms on my bed. I looked around my room running desperately, bashing the door so i could get out. Hes locked it. I looked at my window, trying to open it. Damn rust.

The door opened, and he came in wearing....... boxers. " dadddd..........don't do this, please!"

" I may as well use you for something"

He dragged me, kicking and screaming, to the bed, and started undressing me. It hurt so much, what he did, like my body was being ripped apart.

Then he just left me. Crying, bleeding, bruised, unable to move. i just needed something, anything to distract me from the pain.

I reached over to my desk, got the cup of water and smashed it. I took a piece and dug it into my skin, getting deeper and deeper with every cut. The blood was streaming down my  thighs. And when i stopped and looked, i saw wide open cuts, and blood everywhere, and then the blood on my bed, on my floor on me.everywhere. i saw the bloody condom, and the smashed glass. I went and put on my clothes, crying.  And then everything went black.

DADS POV

Damn that felt so good. Finally, maybe she is actually worth smething >:)