If Max was the first to be purified.

The campers had discovered the small white box that looked like a gas chamber. They all inspected the gas chamber, then as soon as they were about to leave, smoke arose inside.

They all slowly stepped back, their eyes widened. What was happening, and where was Max? Pounding and muffled yelling was heard. 'that sounds a lot like Max' Nikki and Neil thought, could it be? No... It couldn't...

After a good 3 minutes, the door to the 'gas chamber' opened. Letting the smoke out and into the air. What happened to this camp "loving nature" or whatever? This smoke is causing a tiny amount of air pollution. And then they saw Max, he was fine..? But that gas chamber could've killed him! This confused everyone, what confused them, even more, was that Max's clothes had turned white and his pupils were larger than usual.

"I love you, Daniel" Max exclaimed, walking out of where he had been purified. Everyone gasped, they couldn't believe it! This wasn't Max.. he didn't even like Daniel at first. "Oh, why hello campers!" A quite familiar yet sickening voice greeted out of nowhere. "Max was just enjoying the sauna I made for you kids! Isn't that right Max?"

"Yes, the sauna was just wonderful. You guys should definitely go in!" Max agreed, tilting his head to the side, smiling wide and creepily. "That's the spirit, Max! You guys trust Max, right? Why don't you try it?" Daniel said, trying to convince the rest of the campers to go inside and get all messed up like Max.

Oh boy...

~writing this gave me the shivers~