Camp Camp OC One-shot Thing #2 -w- (Michael)

It was morning at Camp Campbell as the campers woke up, got dressed and headed to the mess hall. When they entered the mess hall they heard David's optimistic voice, "Good morning campers! Once you all have eaten your breakfast we have a new counselor to introduce you all to!"

The camlers groaned but did what David told them. Once they were done they headed over to David and Gwen, who were talking to the new counselor when Max noticed who the new counselor was he gasped loudly catching the campers and counselors attention.

Max's face lit up as he happily ran up to the new counselor and hugged him "Mich!" He yelled happily, the new counselor smiled softly and hugged the boy back "It's great to see you two, Maxie!" He said a bright smile on his own face. David snapped out of his surprised trance, grinned and bounced over to the two "Michael! You know Max?!" He asked happily.

Michael chuckled softly, "how would I forget my own brother?" Michael said as Max hugged him, glaring at David, who grinned at Michael "I didn't know Max had a brother!" Michael chuckled softly and looked at Max, grabbed the boy by his waist placed him on the ground and softly ruffled Max's hair as Max laughed instead of slapping his hand away like he did whenever David ruffled his hair.

Michael smiled down to the campers "anyway, Hello kids! I'm Michael, Max's older brother and your new counselor! Any questions?" Nikki raised an arm, Michael pointed at her "yes, darling?" "How'd you get all those scars from?!" Nikki asked him happily.

Michael chuckled lightly at Nikki's enthusiasm "I got these scars from-" he began but was cut off by Max when the boy asked him, "Mich! How's Mika?" Michael ruffled his hair softly "she's doing wonderfully!" He then turned to Nikki "and to answer your question, I got these scars from taming wild animals!" Nikki's eyes lit up as she and the rest of the campers(minis Max) made amazed noises then began asking Michael questions as he happily answered.

David and Gwen were watching the campers and Michael. They looked at each other "looks like we made the right choice this time!" Gwen said as David nodded and said, "totally did!"

~Here is a picture of Michael for those who haven't read his chapter of my OC art book :3~