Camp Camp OC One-shot Thing #1 -w- (Shayla)

"So did this stupid camp cure your 'gay' disease?" Callum, Shayla's dad (~Might draw his design soon~) asked his daughter with a sneer as the parents, campers, David and Gwen gasped. Shayla was looking down with tears in the corner of her eyes when she clutched her fists muttering "It's not a disease..."

Her father glared at her "what was that?!" Shayla lifted her head showing her tear pricked eyes and yelled: "Me being gay is not a fucking disease, DAD!" That's when she felt a hand smack her hard in the face making her fall to the ground and hold her already bruising cheek with her tears falling down her face.

She looked up at her dad in fear as he was about to punch her when David's hand caught his fist making Callum look at David with a glare asking "what the fuck do you think you're doing protecting her sinful ass?!"

David looked back at him with the harshest glare that the campers and Gwen didn't expect him to have and said "listen here, sir I don't care if Shayla is your daughter but that doesn't mean you can HIT HER because of HER FUCKING LOVE INTEREST! I must ask you to leave, SIR!" The campers eyes widened at David's curse.

Callum growled and was about to punch David in the gut when one of Ered's fathers tackled him to the ground, stood up, pulled Callum's arms behind his back and said "Callum, you are arrested for child mistreatment" "you can't do this, we're brothers!" Callum said "brothers or not you still harmed your daughter," Ered's other father said as he put cuffs on Callum's wrists as Ered's father who had Callum in his hold, took him to their F.B.I van and shoved him in the back of the van, shutting the back door and walked back to the stage the other parents and campers were and walked up to Shayla who was crying while being hugged by Gwen as David rubbed her back and placed a hand on her shoulder and said "your father isn't going to hurt you anymore"

Shayla looked up at her uncle, sniffled and said, "he never hit me before...." Gwen softly pets Shayla's hair. One of Ered's fathers looked at Gwen, David and Shayla's sweet interaction and smiled when an idea came to his mind he pulled out some adoption papers and handed them to David who had a confused look and looked back up at him but when Ered's father nodded his head towards Shayla and Gwen he understood and blushed slightly and headed over to the two and showed them the adoption papers. As Gwen and David were signing the papers, Shayla's eyes widened as she looked at her uncles/Ered's fathers and smiled when they nodded.