Editing will now begin

𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍... 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒖𝒚𝒔 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕, 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏, 𝒔𝒖𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒔𝒕, 𝒆𝒕𝒄. 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉 𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒎𝒚 𝒃𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒏𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖𝒓 𝒒𝒖𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒈𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒎𝒖𝒄𝒉 𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒔 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 𝒕𝒐 𝒂𝒅𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒔 𝒎𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒐𝒏𝒍𝒚 𝒃𝒆 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒔𝒐𝒐𝒏 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒆𝒅𝒊𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒆𝒅.

Hello, SMR here

It's been a while...hmm.... I really love reading the comments. The arguments and snarky comments to the plot are entertaining and fun to look at when I am feeling down... but there are some that I have to interact with cause I don't want people to fight over something like the shipping or the pairs or something trivial... I really don't want to mess with your fun guys so I would stay hidden and lurking to the comments and see how your brilliant minds think about the plot and the characters. Just to be real, I really love how you guys interact. Every comment is dear to me as much as sharing this story and voting every chapter because the comments let me know your ideas and insights; even a simple reaction towards a character is boosting me to write more. I never once thought of this being a big deal or thought this story will grow into what it is now and I am happy to see how this is going already. To be honest, this story is a fickle thing to me before because I didn't expect that people would come to love this. 

For all the love and support, I am thankful and happy. I appreciate and thanking everyone for spending your time reading this even though most of it is my apologies for writing slow and my insecurities. I really wish I can hug every one of you and treat you guys with coffee or tea. I am happy that even my grammar is wrong (cause I am too a sucker for grammar as well) you guys still read this unedited story... I am wishing to delete everything and redo it again but I really want to see how you guys would feel about the chapter.... so here I am posting once again a chapter without editing...OH how many times I want to edit my stories or never post a thing again but I started this journey as a writer so I better finish everything I started.

I really want to give you guys something but that would be impossible unless... I give you guys like an image per chapter... Like one scene per chapter will be drawn by me... I can't assure you that every image will be drawn by me... But I will try my best to draw it... Cause I love you guys and I wish everyone is healthy and safe.

Back to the story plots... I finally completed the plot of the book one and this morning... it's already 4:20 am so I think the right term is yesterday?... anyway, my mind suddenly thought of a new story plot that can contribute to the book two or be a book three or a separate one... and I decided to post it on my one shot book of dc comics for you guys to decide if I should separate it or not.... Maybe two to five days after I publish this note, the prologue and the summary of the story plot is there... Hopefully....

BEFORE I GET STARTED.... I want to clarify things.....

I stopped reading Rick Riordan's stories by the first book of Magnus Chase and the first book of the Trials of Apollo. They are good stories and I want to grab the second books already but I really have to stop reading them for school... So the book basically started after Heroes of Olympus... Anything happened after Heroes of Olympus in the original story will be deleted in this story... Just to avoid confusion and my sanity for missing a few good books written by Rick Riordan.... So feel free to express what has happened after Heroes of Olympus to each other... Cause I feel so outdated already to the canon or original stories of the involved characters.

Another thing, some characters will be out of their original/canon character... Just please understand cause I didn't create them from the start and don't know how the creators of the characters made them... I just based on what I know so far from their original stories and what they have gone through in this story....

Sorry if you guys uncomfortable of their actions and personality but I just need them to be like that to like the story flow... In short, I don't create them and all rights belong to the true creators of the characters. I am just using their characters and I don't own them. I only own the story plot and the additional characters that may appear in the story.

If you feel like you really don't like the story... Just erase what you have read here on your mind and leave quietly cause it won't only damage or cause fights but also my state of mind will be broken and my insecurities will doublefold.

I might also add a few more of what's in my mind soon.. 😭 😭 😭 😭

So far this is what I can say and think with a 4 am awake and sleep deprived mind..

.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To compensate the long wait... I will let you guys see this small piece of work of mine... I don't normally do digital art and I mostly do sketching but that still doesn't stop me from improving... I might draw Percy or Dick Grayson in this get up soon. 😊

Please don't own this drawing of mine as your own or repost this image without my permission. Thank you!! 😁

He is from hypnosis microphone, by the way

Thank you once again to all of you have done and please stay safe and healthy at all times.

SMR out! 😁