A Honeymoon Surprise

I woke up to the trickling of the fountain. Percy was snuggled up next to me. His face was buried in my hair and my head was cuddled up to his chest. I put my hand into my hair and just as I dreaded, my Seaweed Brain had drooled in my hair. "Ew Seaweed Brain. You really do drool in your sleep. And it doesn't matter on what." Percy stirred. He breathed into my hair. "Good morning Wise Girl." I sat up and glared at him. "You drooled in my hair." He smirked and pulled me back down and kissed me. I smile at him through the kiss and push away. I snuggled into his chest again. "Can we stay here for a while?" I said, my voice muffled. I felt him nod. "I think we deserve it from yesterday." The thought of the hecticness of yesterday morning after our first evening as husband and wide was enough to make me cuddle up to Percy's chest and have his big strong arms around me. I inhaled his ocean smell and dozed off.

-------2 weeks later-------
(A/N: I know, I'm a lazy author.)
My demigod nightmares were back again. Gaea's voice spoke through the girl with the blinding white eyes. My servant grows more loyal to me with each day. You, Annabeth Jackson, Oh yes, I know you have married the son of the sea. You will not be able to attend the quest, I have made sure of that. This is the last warning. You have been cursed. Defeat me again and the curse lifts. The curse will require you to have no knowledge. The gift your mother has gifted you. I have not as many servants as last time but it will still be difficult, much more difficult, than watching the one you love withstand the Titan's Curse. I shall leave you for now, but be warned Annabeth Jackson, be warned. Her laughter echoed across the wall's of the cavern. Cold sweat soaked through the shirt I borrowed from Percy. Sharp and queasy pain went through my stomach. I tossed and turned until finally Percy shook me awake. I lay shivering and sobbbing into Percy. "She's cursed me. She did something to me. Help me Percy. Please." Tears flowed down my face, soaking I to Percy's shirt. He stroked my back soothingly. "Shhhh, shhh. What's wrong? Who hurt you? Who are you talking about?" I pulled away and looked into his sea green eyes. "G-gaea. She did something to me." Percy pulled me close and rubbed my back. I clutched my stomach. It was hurting really weirdly. I barely had time to run to the bathroom and throw up. Percy sat next to me and stroked my back murmuring words of comfort as I heaved into the toilet. He stood up and left the bathroom. When he came back he was fully dressed. "You barely had any food yesterday. I'm gonna go get breakfast and you back some fruit. 'Kay?" I nodded and gave him a goodbye smile.  He kissed my head and left. I stood up and washed my face. I was a mess. My head was pounding and I was sweating bullets but still felt really cold. I groped around the medicine cabinet for a thermometer. When I found it I turned it on and set it in my mouth. It said 101. I definitely had a fever. I crawled into bed. Percy walked in and wrapped his arms around me. "Hey. I got you some applesauce and an orange. The siblinghood wants to talk to you so they are meeting in Bunker 9. They asked me if you could IM them." I sat up. "Percy, I have a fever. It's 101 degrees. Can I have some applesauce?" He got up and spoon fed the applesauce to me. He started grabbing blankets. "Seaweed Brain, this isn't the time to build a fort." He wrapped me in the blankets and picked me up bridal style. "I'm taking you to the infirmary." He huffed and puffed but eventually got me there. Will and Kayla looked up from a patient with a bad spear wound. Will said something to Kayla and walked toward is. "Hey guys what's up?" Percy set me down on a bed by the back and went over to explain what happened. Will seemed to be asking him questions. At one question, Percy turned red and looked at the ground but nodded. They started walking over to me. "Well Annabeth your symptoms seem pretty straightforward. There's one test you need to take."  He handed me a white stick and ushered me over to the bathroom. When I came back Percy was sitting on the bed looking anxious. Will sighed. "Now we wait."

Ten minutes later
The alarm went off with a shrill, brrrrinnnng. Percy grabbed my hand and squeezed it. I gave him an encouraging smile. Will came back over to us. "Well, it seems that you guys are going to be having Baby Jackson number 1. Congrats! I'll need to see you, Annabeth, for a checkup in two weeks. Bye!" He walked back over to the camper with the spear wound. He obviously was uncomfortable and knew something was up. I put my head in my hands. "It's all her fault. All Gaea's fault." I fell into Percy's arms and cried. "What's wrong? Just the other day you said you wanted one. Like, a baby. You meant a baby, right?" I nodded. "But the thing is, I wanted to be prepared. I wanted to know it was a possibility." He continued stroking my back. "Well, remember the first night of our honeymoon? It still could have been a possibility. It could have been from that. There's really no way to know. Either way, I'll be with you through it all." My eyes welled up with tears. I smiled up at him and then I ran over to the trash can to throw up. Percy went to ask Will if there was anything other nectar and ambrosia I should take for the pain. Then he came back and carried me to Cabin Three. He set me down on the bed and basically dumped any blankets he could find on top of me. He went over to the fountain and threw a golden drachma into the mist. "O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept my offering. Show me the demigods in Bunker 9." Suddenly a misty projection of all our friends sitting in Bunker 9 appeared in front of me. "Hola chicos! We're glad you could make it...like, well you know what I mean." Leo grinned at us. Hazel piped up. "Nico just toof us what happened. Congrats on your baby, guys!" Everyone said congrats and stuff like that and then  Calypso noticed the look of abject terror on my face because she put her hand up for silence. "Annabeth, what's wrong?" I took a deep breath and looked at Percy. "We think Gaea has interfered. The demigod we told you about is apparently growing more loyal to her. We need to come up with a plan to get this girl." Jason and Leo exchanged looks. "Well Leo and I have had different dreams but she's kind of given is a hint about where she is. She's in the state of the Chesapeake Bay which is Maryland. But we don't know where exactly." We talked on about any way to find the location of this girl. Eventually Percy fell asleep, snoring, in my lap and I excused us from the conversation and slashed through the mist with my hand. Then I fell into fitful yet dreamless sleep.

Author's Note:
Hi guys! I am so happy that I have made it onto into Part 7. I know it's not alot but it's a lot for me since this is my first published story. Thank you for your votes and the 77 (Oh my gods, wow.) reads. Again, this any not be a lot but it's a lot for me. I'm sooooo so so sooo grateful for your support.
XXX-
C.S.

Also I realized that in chapter six, they're on their second child since in chapter four they already had one. Just clarifying.