Chapter 50

"Enjoy the night, bro. Stop looking at your phone." Archer said in a mocking tone.

I glared at him. They're all having fun and I am not. I licked my lower lip while looking at my phone. I have a footage at their room. She's smiling widely while looking at her cousins and sister.

Damn it!

I missed her.

She swept her coal black hair to the back of her ears. My baby is sitting alone on a red sofa while the other girls are busy dancing with 10 men in front.

My brows furrowed. Is she smiling to those men? She isn't right? Right? What the hell! I am more sexy than them, alright.

"So whipped, Keirro!" Lexus' raucous voice filled my ears.

Binaba ko ang aking cellphone at bumaling sa harapan. I massaged my forehead and drank a hard liquor. There are 15 girls dancing in front of us— wiggling their butts. The hell, my baby wiggles way better than that.

I bit my lower lip while thinking of her. She wiggles way better than that especially on top of me. I shamelessly smiled and drank another shot.

"Grabe, sarap." Cris remarked after kissing one of the girls. I shrugged. I bet he'll bed that after this. That's not new to me. Tuwing magkasama kami, walang araw na hindi sya nakakakama ng babae.

"Take a room, Cris." Javier said.

"Yeah. Yeah, Javier. Don't worry. I'll get my ass out of here." He laughed evilly.

I glanced at my phone. A guy is now dancing in front of her. What the fuck?! I unconsciously stood up but then Ace blocked me.

"Let them have fun. Akiya knows her limits, Keirro." He tapped my shoulders. "Besides, she's pregnant, pare."

I sat again. I breathed heavily and drank another shot. This liquor isn't making me tipsy. I need a harder one.

I glanced again at my phone. She's now eating macaroons. I smiled and licked my lower lip. She eats like a baby. Akiya is watching them innocently. My brows creased when I saw her gay bestfriend walking towards her. Umigting ang aking panga nang inilahad nya iyon sa isang lalaki. What the fcking hell?!

She just smiled and said "no.". Thank God, it'll surely give me a heart attack. Damn, I'm still twenty three and I don't wanna die young.

I can clearly recall the first time I saw her. She's innocently talking with her friends while I am busy playing billiards with his brothers. She's a prim and proper lady.

"You know him?" Her friend asked her.

She glanced at me and when she saw me looking at her she blushed lavishly.

"No..."

"She's handsome eh! Tanungin mo ang pangalan"

Her friend keeps on bugging her to ask what's my name and she just refused in a nice way. Great. Don't you want to know my name, girl?

I glanced again at my phone. She's now looking at the television— camera to be exact. I laughed when I heard her say, "high tech."

She comfortably lay on a sofa while looking at the television with her mouth full of macaroons. I never thought that she would be this cuter.

He's prim and proper back them and I was shocked when I heard the news of her being involved on an accident. The worse was she completely lost her memories. I thought I won't be attracted to her anymore 'cause everything changed. She's prim in appearance but loud when you two talk.

"She's your fiancee." Mama said, full of glee.

The moment I laid my eyes to her for the second time, I know she's dangerous. She has this fangirl attitude. She'd love to pursue me and it's not right. I know that this will be my trap in this stupid arrangement. Stupid. Really?

"Let's dance, Keirro..." a girl approached me.

I raised my hand and shook my head— sign of refusal. But then she's like my baby... stubborn and hard-headed. She danced in front of me. My brows arched because of disapproval. I would love to watch if she's my finacee. Badly, she's not.

I shifted my gaze again to my phone. A guy placed a pillow and a blanket on her. What the fuck?!

"Chill," Archin smirked.

"When will this end? I have to prepare for our wedding." I said in a serious tone.

The boys laughed with what I've said. Oh c'mon I can't wait to see my girl. I'm missing her so much and I won't deny it like how I denied my attraction towards her since day 1.

I breathed heavily. I licked my lower lip while looking at the church's door to opened. This is making me nervous, happy and tremble. Swear to God who witnessed everything.

My breathing hitched when it opened. A beautiful lady entered the church. There's a white transparent coat on her head— covering her face. Beside her is her parents.

The hell, why would they cover my wife's face?

The moment our eyes met. It feels like the moment the first time I appreciated her beautiful face with perfect soft features. I was a notorious playboy while she's a simple girl. I never thought that even if I saw her a million times, I would never get tired looking at her closely.

"Baby, I've been crushing on you when you're ten." I started my vow. All of them laughed even her. I held her cold bare hands and licked my lip. "You were prim and proper before you met that tragedy. A tragedy that changed half of you. I thought I won't be attracted to you again 'cause you changed a lot. But... I was wrong. It made me fall for you more."

I gently wiped her tears away.

"I realized that no matter how life changes you, I will never get tired of being attracted to you. I think I am a magnet now. I will unconsciously get  attracted to you even if you're doing nothing. It's just that your making my system crazy over you again and again." I laughed. "I'm sorry if I was in denial back then. I got so mad when you tried to stop liking me." I trembled. I remebered the moment she said she wants to think about other things and stop thinking about us. It scares me to death. "I am the happiest when I am with you. And I will be more happier if we'll end up together for the rest of our lives."

She cried with what I said. I wiped again her tears and kissed his forehead gently even there's something on her head.

"I won't make this too long, baby. I badly want to have you carrying my surname. I promise to love you so much and so bad forever. My heart belongs to you and of course to our baby..."

Her eyes watered with tears so as mine. This moment is euphoric. I would never get tired of recalling this special day forever. 'Cause this day, I finally got her. I finally got the woman I've been considering as a dangerous lady when the fact that she's just a little kitten melting my heart softly before and till now.