Part Three

"You can sleep on the couch. I'll go get some blankets and pillows." You said removing your hands from him whipping his cheek to dry his tears. As you looked through the closet you wondered why you were doing this. You weren't really planning on getting a hybrid. You didn't like the way they treated them like animals. But he just came to you needing help, especially after you punched him. But what if he was bad? What if he is just putting on a act. You quickly cleared your head remembering what your mom used to say. Everyone deserves to be trusted unless they break that trust. You sighed thinking about all the paperwork you would have to read and sign as you walked into the living room getting everything ready as he watched. When you finished he smiled saying thank you while laying down. You tucked him in saying good night as you went in your room. You decided to leave your door open so Taehyung wouldn't be scared. You quickly changed into an oversized shirt with some biker shorts as got in bed drifting out to sleep.

The sun was beaming on your face causing you to wake up. I really have to get some blackout curtains. You thought to yourself as you tried to get up. But surprisingly you weren't able too. You look down to see Taehyung on you. His arms were wrapped around you as if he was scared you were going to run. His head was on your chest lips parted and his ears relaxed on his head. You stared at him taking in his cute sleepy expression. At first you were mad but after seeing his innocent face all that went away. You slowly reached your hand up from under the blanket onto his head watching his fluffy brown ears twitch under your touch. You wondered why you felt so comfortable around him. The fact that you were fine with a total stranger sleeping in the same bed as you was troubling you. He just seems so inocente. Your thoughts came to a stop when you saw his eyes fluttering open. He looked at you yawning cutely before realizing the position that y'all were in. "I-Im so sorry s-sometimes when I-I get scared I g-go to the c-closest th-." You cut him off by waving your hand in the air. "Yah it's fine just tell me stuff like this before hand." He nodded his ears pressed to his head as he looked at his lap. You sighed getting up stretching. "You ready?" You asked over your shoulder getting some clothes to wear. "F-For what?" Taehyung said as his ears perked up in the cutest way. "To get you documented of course. I can't have you in my home for more than three days without your documentations." You sighed. Sometimes I just wish the "Hybrid" laws would go away. You looked back to see a happy Taehyung wagging his tail furiously with a big boxy smile on his face. "So does that mean your gonna adopt me? Am I gonna be your puppy? Will I be able to live with you and share beds with you and cuddle with you?" You couldn't help but smile at him as he was still ranting questions like a little child. "Yes all of those thing will be possible Taehyung. Now I'm gonna get dressed wait here." " Ok!" You herd him call as you walked out of the room and into the bathroom.