Part Two

When you got in the house you locked the door behind you and lead him to the kitchen. You pulled out a chair for him to sit in and told him to wait while you went to fetch the first aid kit. You came back and started cleaning his nose and seeing as the blood got to his lips you wiped it too. He was watching you with an unreadable expression until you decided to break the silence. "So do you have a name?" You said as your eyes meet his waiting for an answer. "T-Taehyung." He said as his eyes left yours to explore his surroundings. As if on que both of your stomachs started singing begging you to feed them. "Sorry but the only thing I have is ramen. Did you want some?" He shook his head quickly saying yes eyes wide. You chuckled at his adorable reaction and went to go fix some ramen.

After y'all got done you realized you just let a complete stranger in your home. Hybrid or not he could still be dangerous. You looked at him sitting on the couch watching the tv in fascination. I guess I could let him stay for a while, he seems harmless and lost anyway. "Im Y/N by the way." You said still looking at him. He looked at you nodding and waiting to see if you were going to say anything else. "You can take a shower if you want. I have some extra clothes I can let you borrow." You looked at him searching his eyes as silence creeped in. Finally he stood up. "Ok." You lead him to the bathroom and gave him the extra clothes. You told him how to operate the shower and told him where the towels and rags were before you left and shut the door behind you hearing the door lock.

You saw him walk out from the bathroom. He was wearing the grey sweatpants and black shirt you had gave him, his hair slightly wet and messy. You patted the seat next to you on the couch. "Come sit." He hesitated a moment but came to sit next to you. "Do you have anywhere to go?" You asked in a soft voice. He put his head down and said no. You don't know a lot about hybrids, but you did know that it isn't rare for a hybrid to not have a home. When they were first discovered they were really popular but over time it's like humans discarded them and left them to rot. Leaving them no place to live and not allowing them to work. They treated them like animals. The people who still had hybrids usually abused them or worked them like slaves. It was sad honestly. You rubbed his back and looked at him. "Well, I just moved here and it would be pretty boring if I discovered this place alone." He looked up at you with hopeful eyes. "Do you want to stay with me?" He just stared at you. Not knowing what to do you started to worry if you said the wrong thing. "At least for a little while or-." He interrupted you by throwing his arms around you tears in his eyes and tail wagging. You smiled and wrapped your arms around him. He pulled back showing off his boxy smile tears still in his eyes. "I'll take that as a yes."