Part Five

You got back to your apartment later that night stomachs full from pizza. You noticed Taehyung has been doin go a lot more talking since you are now officially his owner. He talked about his favorite things to do and why dogs like to chase cars and how he used to chase his tail when he was a "pup."His words not mine.

You took a shower first and lay in your bed thinking how you should really find a job. Spending all that money on Tae made you broke. You suddenly remembered the surprise you got him and immediately got excited. You jumped to your feet and went to the bag of clothes and extra stuff he wanted. Tae was in the shower so it was the perfect time to get it ready. You reached in all the bags trying to find it. You heard the shower turn off as you struggled to find the collar. That's when Taehyung walked out messy wet hair and faced flushed from the hot shower. You noticed something and it made your smile turn into a frown as disappointment washed over your face. Tae was wearing the black collar you were supposed to give to him as a surprise. He noticed your expression and looked down at his feet ears pressing against his head. "Do you not like it." You wiped the expression off your face putting on a smile walking over to him ruffling his wet hair. "Sorry I just wanted to give it to you that's all."  He looked up at you smirking. "So you do like it?" You chuckled. "I wouldn't have bought it if I didn't."

You walked back to your bed a little disappointed but happy he liked it. You looked back to see a confused Taehyung looking at the bed and the couch from the hallway. You patted the bed trying to hide your smile at his adorable expression. He basically flew as he leaped for the bed with his boxy smile leaving you dying of laughter. Once you both had settled down he grabbed you rubbing his head into your neck as he wrapped his legs around you cuddling you. He fell asleep before you snoring lightly. You smiled rubbing your hands through his hair happy that he came up to you that night. Your move here would've been boring without him. You dozed off as you thought of what you should do tomorrow.

Morning came hours later with the sun waking you up from your sleep. You looked at your phone to see the time. It was 7:30 am, aka way to early to get up. You were about to go back to sleep when you remembered the busy day you had planned last night and groaned releasing yourself of Tae's grip. You weren't really a morning person but you knew you wouldn't get anything done if you stayed in bed. You walked to the bathroom and did your hygiene. Sleepy Taehyung walked by the bathroom as if he were looking for you. You stared at him as he walked by waiting for him to turn around. He walked backwards in front of the bathroom door while you tried not to laugh at his adorable sleepy expression. "Go get ready we have a lot of things to do today." "M'kay." He walked into the living room to get his clothes and got dressed while he waited for you to get done with the bathroom. It's was 9:00 by time the both of you were done. You and Taehyung headed out the door with you closing and locking it.