ABT: Korrina's Trial

***********************************
The Betrayed Teacher
Story ARC 3: The Ki of a Hero
Chapter 34
Korrina's Trial
***********************************

Red's POV
***********************************

As I heavily breathe in and out, trying to calm my breath... my thoughts could help but to wander off...

What the hell was that?

It definitely wasn't anything to do with my aura abilities...

However, you can never be too sure...

I flip my aura off as I attempt to drift back to sleep. However, I find my self asking more questions only keeping myself awake long.

I shake my head getting out of bed hearing a loud snore from Green.

How does a girl seriously snore that loud?

I look over to my mobile alarm clock to read the time at 3 AM.

As I get out of my tent my thoughts drift back to when I was at high school with Satoshi or now who I know as Ash, this was after I had been discovered to have had Aura.

***********************************
Red's POV
Around 2 years ago
***********************************

"So those visions I saw, or those memories of yours I saw" I look at my Teacher Satoshi Refia, who had a concerned look on his face. "If I activate that ability I could lose my life"

"Yes," Satoshi said holding up a Blue Encyclopedia with the Title, Basic Non-Hereditary Aura Ability Training.

"This is a book I had uh" Satoshi Stuttered for some odd reason, "Borrowed... from MT. Coronet in the Sinnoh Region"

Oddly specific but ok...

"This will be your personal Homework," Satoshi Explained "I want you to read this book and learn these abilities"

"What does this mean by hereditary?" I look at the title asking Satoshi.

"People with Aura Abilities are sometimes born  with a special unique trait that only they have access too," Satoshi Explained, "It could be as simple as Strength enhancer to full-on Using a special form of a Pokémon."

"Like Greninja-Guy!" I shout excitedly.

"Y-Yeah," Satoshi Clears his throat "Like Greninja-Guy" Satoshi Sighs for some reason.

"Anyways, depending on your luck upon birth you could have up 6 different abilities at birth, although it's unknown if you could more than that. That book is kinda old so it might be outdated on certain things. So if you have any questions just ask me." Satoshi smiles then turn to leave the room.

"Oh yeah, I almost forgot," Satoshi turns back throwing me Glowing Blue Orb "Get this orb to break before you the time you graduate Highschool"

"If you do, your entire grade will go up 2 letters!" Satoshi smiles after all even I haven't figured out how to break it! All I know is that it needs to be broken.