eleven

return of the orange jumpsuit for absolutely no reason :: penny

I wake up the next morning wrapped in Luke's arms.

"Good morning," he softly mumbles into my hair. All I can do is smile into him because holy fuck, he sounds hot. I look up at him and his hair's all messy, and his eyes are all sleepy. God, he's cute.

 The two of us lay there smiling at each other for a while before I realize we should probably get up. I pull myself out of his arms and sit up.

 "Okay, c'mon cutie," I say, climbing off the bed.

 He squeezes his eyes shut and shakes his head, "No...I'm still tired..." He shoots me a crooked grin. "We should just go back to bed."

God, I want to, but I put my hands on my hips instead. "No...we need to get up."

 "But you look so pretty in your tanktop..." he pouts.

 "Luke...I wear a tank top every day."

 He bites his lip. "Yeah, but there's something about you in a tank top, in my bed that makes it all special."

 "Oh, shut up. C'mon, let's go get some coffee."

 He leans over and pulls me back down into the bed and grips me tight.

"Luke," I laugh. "I'm serious." The scent of oranges smothers me and I'm briefly taken back to hiding in the smuggling compartments around when I first met him. "What if..." I begin, placing a few soft kisses on his neck and shoulders, causing him to squirm a bit, "what if we go get some coffee with Leia, and Han, and all them...and then we can come back here, just the two of us...if you catch my drift..."

 He nods into my hair. "Yes, very good idea, I like that, let's go get some coffee."

 He loosens his grip around me and I sit up, wrapping my legs around his waist. "One more thing..."

"Anything..." he breathes.

 "You're wearing the orange jumpsuit."

 "Penny, I-"

 I raise my eyebrows at him.

 "Let me go find it."