Chapter 6: A Trip to the Haunted House

No One's POV

 It's weekend and you just got out of bed. Suddenly, there was a phone call from Reborn.

Your POV

"What is it, Reborn? I'm still having my beauty sleep, ya know?"  

"Oh, really? Then, why did you answer the call so quickly?"  

"S-shut up! I was just picking up my phone when you called! What do you want anyways?"  

"Tsuna and the others will be going to the Haunted House that just opened recently. You want to come?"

I shivered at the thought of going to the Haunted House. 'I had a trauma of getting caught by the "ghost" in a haunted house when I was just a little girl, but I can't afford to pass this! They'll know that I'm afraid of ghosts. That would be embarassing...... Either way they'll find out....'

"Okay, fine. See you then!"

I hanged up and got prepared then left the house. 'God, please save me.... What did I ever do to deserve such a cruel fate? Why do I have to go to a Haunted House now of all times? After I got a nightmare about ghosts last night.... Now I have to go through this?'

"(y/n)-chan! What's wrong? Your face is pale! It's like you've just seen a ghost or something." said Yamamoto from behind.

'Why did he have to remind me of that? And when I was starting to shrug off that nightmare thought away, too..... This is gonna be a horrible day.....' I thought.

~After some time~

The gang have finally showed up, including Kyoko and Haru. After a few minutes of walking, we arrived at the train. The train was crowded and we had to squeeze through the crowd to get inside the train. After the train departed, the crowd started to move so I was swung back and forth.

'Why is the train so crowded? And now of all days? I knew it. This'll be a horrific day....' Suddenly, a person bumped into me. It was Yamamoto-kun. "Sorry, Yamamoto-kun. It's just too crowded in here."  "Don't worry. It's alright, though I didn't expect the train to be so crowded."

After a few minutes passed, someone bumped into me again and I was pushed until I bumped into someone. Again, it was Yamamoto-kun. But this time, the crowd pushed us so we were touching each other. I was on his chest and I could hear his heartbeat went faster as mine went faster too. I started to blush when I saw Yamamoto's blushed face.

Thankfully, I was saved when the train arrived at our destination. But since it was so crowded, it was hard to push trough the crowd. Suddenly, Yamamoto's hand grabbed me and pulled me through the crowd and we're finally free from that hellish train.

Yamamoto's POV

When I and (y/n)-chan finally got out of the train, we met up with the others. They started to make sounds like "Ooh!" and "Oh my god!"  'Why are they making those sounds?' I thought.

"Why are you guys making those "Ooh!" sounds?" I asked.

They smirked one by one, even Tsuna did. They started to look into each other while smirking. I swear those are the biggest smirks I've ever seen.

"U-um.... Yamamoto-kun?" (y/n)-chan said.

"What is it?" I replied.

"Um...."

She looked down. She was blushing from ear to ear. 'Why is she blushing? And why is she looking down?... Down?' I thought. I looked down to see my hand still wrapped around hers. I blushed scarlet red as I quickly let go of her hand. "S-sorry, (y/n)-chan!"  "I-it's alright...."

'Man, that was embarassing.... I was HOLDING her hand and I didn't even NOTICE it! What's more, the others were looking and they even made 'ooh' and 'OMG' sounds.....'

"Well, let's get going, shall we?" I asked, trying to change the mood and the topic. They all agreed and we headed to the Haunted House. For some reason, (y/n)'s face is starting to pale again. 'What's wrong with her? She was alright on the train, but she's going paler again like before......'

Your POV

We finally arrived at the entrance of the Haunted House after a few minutes of waiting in line. My face grew paler as I remembered last night's nightmare and the trauma I had when I was a little girl. I began shivering as we entered. We went in pairs that we decided by lottery. It turns out that I was paired up with Yamamoto-kun.

'I can't see anything.... We've entered the Haunted House for about 2 minutes ago and there wasn't anything except the pitch black room we were put in. Maybe this Haunted House isn't as scary as I thought it's be' I thought. I began to calm down. Suddenly, I feel there was something behind us.

I slowly turned my head around and saw a girl painted in blood, wearing a white dress. "KYAAAAAAAA!!!!!!" I screamed as I hugged the closest thing I could find and ran to who knows where while carrying it. I thought it was far enough so I stopped and panted.

'Wait, what did I drag just now?' I turned my head and saw Yamamoto-kun panting hard.

"Are you afraid of ghosts, (y/n)-chan? You suddenly grabbed me and ran."

I didn't say anything, but nodded at his question.

"So why did you came in the first place? If you were scared, couldn't you have just told the kid that you won't be coming or make up an excuse instead?" Yamamoto-kun asked curiously.

"Well, if I did that, Reborn will find out that I'm afraid of ghosts and he'll have fun pranking me. That would annoy me more than anything else."

"Say, why are you afraid of ghosts in the first place?"

"I had a trauma of a ghost catching me when I was a little girl. He scared the hell out of me!" I said while shivering as my heartbeat raced because of fear and a tears started to fall from my eyes.

"It's okay. I'll get you out of here, (y/n)-chan." He whispered into my ear as he hugged me. Now my heart was pounding for a different reason, not because of fear. Somehow, Yamamoto-kun's presence was always comfortable and calming. Because of him, I calmed down and I stopped crying.

Yamamoto's POV

'Why did I hug her in the first place? Somehow, I really don't like it when I saw her cry.' Suddenly, a hand grabbed mine. It was (y/n)-chan. I smiled and patted her head. "It's okay." She smiled and my heartbeat started going faster.

No One's POV

After some time, you and Yamamoto finally came out of the Haunted House. Unknown to you that you started to have a crush on Yamamoto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

I'm so sorry for not updating! I made this chapter a bit longer so I hope you guys forgive me! 'Till next time!