Chapter 9: Trapped in the Future

Author's Note

This is the day when all the Vongolas are sent to the future. Enjoy~

No One's POV

You are now going to Tsuna's house along with Yamamoto since you two met each other on the way to Tsuna's house.

Your POV

'Ah! We're finally at Tsuna's house!'

"(y/n)-chan, look out!" said Tsuna's voice.

I turned around and saw Lambo's ten-year bazooka flying towards me. 'W-wha? I can't move! What's going on?'

"Ugh..... where am I?" I said.

"(y/n)-chan, are you alright?" said a guy.

"Yeah..... I'm okay..... More importantly, who are you? Wait... Are you-?"

"That's right! It's me, Yamamoto!"

"Eh?!! You're really Yamamoto?!"

I grew surprised seeing him. 'He looks a lot hotter now. Fan girls would kill just to shake hands with him. I didn't expect that I would see how Yamamoto-kun looked ten years later....'

"More impotantly, where am I?" I said with a serious tone.

"This is a temporary Vongola Base." said a familiar voice.

"Reborn! You haven't grown much..."

"No, I have just been here a while ago. In other words, I arrived here not too long ago, but I can't go back to the past. I think we're stuck here for a reason."

"I see..... are we the only ones that are stuck?"

"No... Tsuna and Gokudera could arrive at any moment now. You and Yamamoto-kun should pick them up. It isn't pretty safe outside."

"Okay...."

"Let's go, (y/n)-chan." said TYL Yamamoto-kun.

A few moments later, we saw Gokudera and Tsuna with a girl, fighting a robot. As soon as we saw that, Yamamoto-kun went over to them and give a paralyzing swing to the robot.

"But, that's....! Yamamoto-kun, that sword isn't Shigure Kintoki?"

"Ah, (y/n)-chan! No, it's not."

"(y/n)-chan! You're here too?" said a panicked Tsuna.

"Save that for later. We gotta get out of this place before-"

The robot was starting to move. Then, Yamamoto-kun suddenly carried me bridal-style.

"P-put me down!" I stuttered.

"Haha! You're still as cute as ever, (y/n)-chan!"

I blushed and pinched his cheeks. 'I see he still has that attitude.... But he's more mature than the Yamamoto I know. Well, that's to be expected I guess.....' He carried me all the way to the Vongola Base and he finally put me down.

When we arrived, we talked about what happened to us and what are the situations the Vongola Family is in. 'I can't believe it! There's a Family as strong as the Vongola now? Is that why we're sent here?' We then decided that we needed to find Kyoya in order to beat Millefiore.

When we went out of the hideout, we were found by Millefiore's Black Spell members that TYL Yamamoto-kun said. Then, they went fighting. Just as TYL Yamamoto-kun was going to deliver the final blow, the normal Yamamoto-kun switched places with him.

"Y-Yamamoto-kun!" I said as I hugged him.

"(y-y/n)-chan?.... Hehe! Did you miss me?" he said as he hugged me back and gently rubbed my hair.

"Everybody, run! Look out!" said a panicked Gokudera.

As the attack hit us, I grabbed Lambo and protected him from the attack. When I opened my eyes, I saw Yamamoto-kun on top of me, protecting me, Lambo, and Haru. Then, Gokudera fought him and won. After that, we found Tsuna and Kyoko in one of the ruined factory and we went back to the hideout. Yamamoto-kun, Kyoko, and Haru found out the situation we're in from Reborn.

The boys decided that they would train with Lal Mirch so I decided to go train along with them. Lal Mirch said that we only have an hour to light our Rings with Dying Will Flames. Yamamoto-kun and Gokudera have already lit theirs so it's only me and Tsuna left.

'My resolve, huh? I.... I just want to help my friends.... I want to be able to protect them!' At that moment, my Ring was lighting a bright white flame with a slight sky blue color, it was my Snow Flame....

"Whoa! So this is your Snow Flame... it's my first time seeing it up close like this." said Yamamoto-kun.

I just smiled and looked at Tsuna who was still trying to light up his Vongola Ring. Reborn said some things to Tsuna and he's finally able to light up his Sky Flame. After the training was done, Reborn said that I should be in the same room with Yamamoto-kun since he'll need a roommate and he said that I'm perfect for the job.

 'How did things end up this way? First, we were stuck here in the future. Now I have to sleep with Yamamoto-kun?! I mean, Yamamoto-kun is okay... he wouldn't do anything weird, right?'

"Yo, Yamamoto-kun."

"Ah, (y/n)-chan! What are you doing here?"

"I'm going to sleep here from now on."

"Eh? Wait... I think my ears are busted....'cause I just heard you say that you're gonna sleep here from now on."

"That's what I just said."

"Eh? So you ARE going to sleep here from now on?"

"Yeah.... if you have any problems, go complain to Reborn."

With that, we went silent and the situation became kind of...akward.

Yamamoto's POV

'God, tell me. Why am I sleeping with (y/n)-chan? Is this some kind of test? I mean, I think I'm having a little crush on her.....and now I have to SLEEP with her?! On top of that, the situation is akward right now... What should I do? I said that I'm gonna treat her like my own little sister, right? Can I really do it?'

"It's getting pretty late, you know? Shouldn't you go to bed?" I said.

"Hmmm.... 5 more minutes!" she replied.

"What are you doing, anyways?"

"I'm thinking about a new move for combat and practicing how to use my Flame properly."

"Oh, so that's what you've been doing. Can I join in?"

"Sure, why not?"

~5 minutes later~

"(y/n)-chan, let's go to bed. It's been 5 minutes already."

"Wait....I almost got it."

"Practicing your Flame is a good thing, but if you lack sleep, you won't be able to train properly tomorrow!"

"Wow, you're acting like a mother, Yamamoto-kun."

"Now that you mention it, I guess I am. Hehe!"

"Okay, I'll go to bed. Oyasumi, onii-chan!" (y/n)-chan said as she hugged me and I hugged back.

'She's really treating me like a big brother, huh? Well, it is my fault for calling her imouto-chan in the first place after all. But still...... it kinda hurts when she says that. Am I falling head over heels with her? I mean, I thought I was just having a little crush on her..... so why does my heart hurts so much?.....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hi, guys! Sorry, but I won't be updating starting from December 29th, 2014 - January 1st, 2015. I'll be going on vacation. If I can write a chapter on New Year's, I'll post it. But if I can't, then I'll post one on the next day. Thanks!