Chapter 5

(Not edited)

.

.

.

It had only been three hours since school started, and I wanted to blow my brains out. Every class I walked into, everyone would make me the target of their conversations and jokes. It became old, quick.

I saw Elliot three times while switching classes and I know he saw me too but I walked the other way everytime. I didn't want his affection in front of anybody anymore. I decided to keep my relationship with him behind close doors.

It was lunch now and I went to the back of the school where the baseball field was and sat in the bleachers. I avoided all the gossip about me and especially Elliot by doing this. It was by far the most peaceful part of that day.

I sat there, looking at the mountains far off in the distance; it was such a beautiful scene. But of course it didn't last.

"Hey! You can't be out here during lunch time!" Some kid yelled to me.

I looked down and saw Luome, an African boy who arrived here I think three years ago. He looked like a grown man but he was only an eleventh grader. He was called Big Boy around school and was hands down the sexiest mocha skin at our school. His dreads were neatly kept, passing his shoulders. His teeth, of course, white beyond belief. And his athletic body was A1.

But he was just like everyone else, a dıck; especially to people like me: the losers.

"Fine." I huffed under my breath. I climbed down slowly and walked towards him to be able to get out of the field.

He stared me down but I kept my eyes averted to the ground.

"I know that must've ben a lot uf exceesize for you but I can not have you breaking the bleachas." He said in his accent as I walked passed him.

This may surprise you but that wasn't the meanest thing said to me that day, so no tears were shed over that. But to say my ego wasn't hit, would be a bold-faced lie.

I kept walking and didn't stop until I was in my fourth period class. I stayed in there during the rest of lunch and wondered what was going on? I just wanted my old life back. Before that day, no one barely spoke to me or bothered me. The occasional "fat asş" or "ugly hoe" would be said but that wasn't often.

Lunch was over and class started again. The class, Business Law, was boring as shıt but it stayed quiet basically at all times so today's class would be just perfect.

I heard the door open but kept my eyes glued to my book.

"Mr.Krabs can I give this to one of your students real quick?" I hear a deep voice say.

I look up and see A'Dante come down my aisle, stopping near my desk. A'Dante use to be my best friend back in eighth grade, but then we became distant. We still said hi sometimes.

"Here." He said, putting it on my desk.

It was a brown bag with a note attached to it. He walked off and I took the note off and read it.

"You forgot to eat lunch today. I hope you know we need to talk about how you've been dodging me later.

I love you
-Elliot"

I opened the bag and see a bag of chips, a lemonade, and a grilled cheese sandwich. I smiled yet felt that horrible anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach.

--------------------------

As the last school bell rung, my stomach dropped with it. From the time I received the note up until I walked out of class and to Elliot's car, my whole day had gone too fast.

I tried stalling at my locker after my last class, I tried taking too long in the bathroom - a good ten minutes -, I even thought about catching a ride home on the bus but I quickly disregarded that. It wouldn't have made anything better.

As I walked to the student parking lot, I saw that Elliot's car and a few others were still there. He was inside, playing on his phone, waiting for me.

When I finally approached him, I took a deep breath, opened the door, and slowly but surely got in. He looked me over and put his phone in the cup holder and turned to me.

"Yeah?" I said, not looking at him.

"You're something else, you know that?" He said, smiling.

"I bet." I said, nonchalantly.

"You ignore me all day, then you have big enough balls to get in my car with an attitude." He said in a unbelievable tone, chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and proceeded to get out the car, I hated when he wanted to be sarcastic; I've always had.

"Ria," he grabs my thigh, "what did I do to you?" He asked seriously.

I finally looked at him then looked away. I didn't want to give him the real answer, he would just yell at me anyways.

He took his hand off of my leg and started the car, his face twisted in slight anger. He checked for other cars then put the car in drive, driving down the aisle and then off onto the main street.

"We're going to Pakey's, you still owe me that promise from this morning."

------------------------

We arrived at our favorite spot in Pakey's and he parked the car. It was evening time and no a lot of people were there. Pakeys was a humongous park with a beautiful lake and had the best pizza shop in town.

"Why are we here?" I asked, bothered. I wanted to go home.

He didn't answer me, completely ignoring me. "Elliot! I have a lot of-" I stop when he suddenly got out the car.

He walked over to my side and opened the car, taking off my seat belt and pulling me out and to his chest, shutting the door.

"You want to ignore me all day? Huh?" He asked, opening the back seat door and pushing me in. "Then imma have you begging for me now."

He lies me down, climbing on top of me, his lips sucking the life out of my neck. "Stop it, Elliot. No!" I yelled at him, the same wet feeling from when he fingered me coming back.

He blindly undid my jeans and slid his hands down slowly until his strong fingers were playing between my wet folds.

"How many times do you want to cum, Amiria?" He said, his fingers slowly pounding in me as he spoke.

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my breathing becoming shallow. Where did he learn all of this?

----------------------

Sorry for the wait and for this being a sucky chapter. I'll be editing it soon.

Next chapter should be Rated R (;

Comment and vote please!