Chapter 4

(Not edited)

The next Monday..

*New message*

"I'm outside baby."

I read the message and proceeded to down the rest of my eggs and sausage. I drunk the rest of my drink and slowly walked to get my bag.

That day would be the first day Elliot would be back at school and I could only imagine how thirsty females were going to be.

After the party Friday, we drove back home in silence. I pretended I was tired and never looked his way. Isn't it crazy how one's words can put you in such a horrible mood?

Elliot was nagging me all weekend to hang out with him but everytime I looked in the mirror I couldn't bring myself to get out of bed.

Anyway, I dragged myself out of my house and towards Elliots car, which he told me arrived Saturday afternoon. He was standing by the passenger door, ready to open it for me. And yes, he was looking ten times better if imaginable. He had just got a fade and had on a crisp polo button down with some blue jeans. He had a diamond in his ear and a gold watch sitting heavy on his wrist. He was just too much for me.

"Good morning baby." He said smiling.

I smiled back weakly and tried to rush pass him to get in to the car but of course, he grabbed on to my waist and pulled me in for a hug. His smell wasn't heavy and overbearing but light and just enough to knock your knees from under you.

"What the hell is up with this man? Does he have to be perfect in every way?" I thought to myself as I squeezed him into me.

He planted soft kisses on my neck that led up to my mouth where he left a minty taste on my tongue.

"I like how you ignored me all weekend. I just got back and that's how you do me?" He said seriously but had a joking tone to it also.

"I'm sorry." I was feeling bad but he wouldn't understand if I tried to explain myself.

He helped me into the car and soon we were off to school, this was our senior year and these hoes seemed to be ruthless and irrational. Just since school started about eight nıggas have been exposed on social media sites by side bıtches trynna look relevant.

I just hoped Elliot didn't fall in to trouble with one of those conniving tricks.

"You ready for school?" Elliot asked, still driving to school. We were a good ten minutes away and I really just wanted to ride in silence.

"Um, yeah.. are you?"

"Sort of. It feels like I'm gonna be the center of attention." He blew out a breath. "But I guess as long as it ain't bad attention I'll be skraight."

"Ew, why did you say it like that?" I said, my eyes squinting as I waited for his answer.

"Why I say what like what? You mean skraight?"

I started to smile hard. "Yes dumb aşs, skraight. Just say straight!"

"But then I would be lying to myself." He said proudly.

I started laughing. "Okay then.. Are you gay or straight?"

"Im skraight, guh fawk you mean?" I bursted out laughing.

We laughed all the way to school and I promise my mood went from 100 to 0 quick.

"What's wrong moo?" Elliot asked noticing my sudden mood change. He looked at me concerned but I just kept quiet and got out the car when he finally found a parking spot.

"Amiria! Get back here!" He yelled after me as I tried speed walking away.

I turned around and notice all the looks our way. "What a great way to start off my morning. Getting yelled at like a child by my boyfriend." I thought.

I walked back over slowly and kept my head down. "Yeah?"

"Why are you running off from me? School hasn't even started yet."

I looked up at him and he was pissed. " I have stuff I have to get done in the morning.." And I continued to spit lies out my aşs as the angry look on his face stayed put.

He cut me off. "I still don't see how all that shıt came before giving me my hug and kiss before you leave. Things hasn't changed Ria."

And at that moment I remembered Elliot and I's routine we would do every morning since we started going out. We'd hug, kiss each other for probably about ten, idk, fifteen minutes and then he'd walk me to class. I loved our morning routine, it was what I looked forward to everyday.

"Okay, I'm sorry, I forgot. But do we have to it right here, in the parking lot?" I asked looking around at everyone still lounging out in the lot.

"Why not here? Baby, come here and stop acting up." He said, stopping all of my complaining as he pulled me into him and kissed away at my lips.

He wrapped me up into him as I felt his hard on. It was thick like I remembered and having my hands around his torso, feeling his muscles had me turned on.

"You wanna be late for school?" He asked into my ear as he planted wet kisses on my neck.

"Elliot, no baby. It's your first day." I moaned into his ear.

"You think I give a f*ck."

"Baby, please. I promise we can do what you like after school if you behave today." I negotiated with him.

He leaned back and thought about it. "But my dıck is hard now moo." He whined into my lips.

"That's not what a good boy would say." I warned.

He smiled and agreed. He walked me to my first class and kissed me goodbye. As he walked off I noticed more and more how girls were staring at him like some lions after their prey.

I rolled my eyes and went to my usual seat in the front near the window and waited for class to begin. The class was wild and out of control just like my other classes but it was the funniest so I had enjoyed it sometimes.

It was just some jokes they made were about me and that was one thing I didn't like in particular about it but that was a norm for me.

Marissa, our schools thottiest thot and also the prettiest girl I've seen in person, walked in with the rest of the class and soon it began, the hęll.

Today's class discussion was of course Elliot and also me.

"So fat f*ck, tell me about Elliot's dıck game." Some unknown hoę said.

I ignored her and continued to work. But that didn't stop the rude comments coming my way. All day, I wondered if people were saying things like this to Elliot's face. Maybe he'd see sooner that we're not in the same boat anymore.

-----------------------

I know I haven't updated either of my books in forever, sorry about that. But HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Comment and vote please! ♡