Chapter 3

"Elliot,  wait baby." I said moaning quietly.

He was working his fingers in and out of me, staring into my eyes as he worked his magic. He'd only been at my house for less than thirty minutes and he was already trying to get down.

I laid my head on his shoulder as he continued to finger f*ck me, my eyes rolling to the back of my head.

"No, Elliot. Plea- baby!"

My legs were starting to shake, my nails digging into his shoulders. I put my hands on his and started to push him out of me.

"Amiria, stop it." He said through clenched teeth. He pushed back in harder this time, f*cking me faster, and I couldn't control the scream that left my lips as I creamed over his hand.

"Baby-"

"Amiria! Is everything okay in there?" My mom said on the other side of my door.

Elliot and I's eyes grew wide as he rushed to my bathroom and closed the door. I quickly fixed my pants and looked at my face in the mirror to see it looked heated.

I walked over to my door and opened it. "Sorry, I saw a plate sized spider in here." I lied, laughing lightly.

"Oh... yeah, I should probably call terminix. I saw some ants in the kitchen friday when I was baking those cupcakes for Marina's baby shower. Oh my gosh, I saw like ten of those little bıtches.."

I stood there for a couple minutes listening to my mom talk about random shıt but all I could focus on was how Elliot was waiting in my bathroom.

"Okay, mom... That's nice... Alright, see ya around." I said as she walked off.

I shut my door and walked to the bathroom.

"That was close." I said looking down at my hands.

"Hell yeah."

I glanced up at him and then quickly turned around heading back to my bed.

Randomly he put his arm around my waist, stopping me. He pulled me back into him and starting planting kisses on my neck. "You think you could sneak out for a few hours?" He asked into my neck.

I scrunched my forehead in confusion. "Why?"

"Damien is throwing me a welcome back party tonight at nine and I would love it if my baby was there with me."

I pondered it for a few moments the  slowly shook my head. "No, I shouldn't. Go have fun without me though." I said, trying to pry his arm from my waist, my hugmongus waist.

His swole arms with a couple cuts and scratches in them looked so amazing. They were holding me just right as I felt his hard on against my aşs.

"Ria! What the f*ck man?! Why won't you just stop this charade and tell me what's wrong with you?!" He yelled, letting me go.

I shushed him. "Elliot stop, please." I pleaded, I didn't want my mom coming back.

"You know what? Fine. Call me when you want to cut this bullshıt."

He grabbed his phone off my dresser and proceeded to walk to my bedroom door.

A part of me wanted to let him go because I was so stubborn but the other part wanted him to f*ck my brains out.

"Eli, wait." I grabbed his arm.

He looked back down at me and I pulled him down to me as I kissed him. "If I can find something to wear I'll go."

He smirked at me and kissed me again. "Alright."

---------------

It was 9:30 and we were finally on our way to the party. It took me longer than I thought to get ready, everything I put on made me look ugly and fat next to Eli.