Prologue

Haruki P.O.V

"I am sorry,but it's not gonna happen." The doctor said as Izu dropped his All Might toy."Mmh." I whimpered. I hugged Izu tighter and he hugged my arms.

"What do you mean?" Mommy asked. The doctor showed us an X-ray."Two pinky joints.Not gonna happen." He said.

"R-ruki." Izu whispered. I turned him around so his head was against my chest. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Don't worry Izu." I said,running my fingers through his hair. "It'll be okay,I promise. I will always be there for you.Forever." I whispered quietly.

Time skip🏳️‍🌈

I was sitting in the chair with Izuku. "Ruki,d-do you think I-I can still b-be a hero?"  Izu asked."Of course Izu! You will be the hero and I can be your badass side kick!" I giggled.

I got down from the chair and went to the kitchen. I walked over to Mommy and tugged on her apron."Mommy,can you make some Hot coco for Izu and me?" I asked. "Oh of course sweetie." She said. I went back to Izu,who was crying and watching the same All Might video. 

"Izu,Mama is making some Hot Coco." I said,crawling back into the chair. If I am being honest with myself,I don't really like All Might,he just smiles too much,and he gives off weird vibes,I'm not really sure.

Maybe Izu having pretty much the entire house decked out with All Might merchandise plays a part in it. I perfer Midnight,or Mt.Lady.

Mommy walked in with three mugs of Hot Chocolate. She handed me and Izuku a mug and one for herself.
Daddy was at work,he worked late a lot.

Timeskip🏳️‍🌈

I was laying in my bed when I heard my door open and saw Papa walk in. I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Why are you in here Daddy?" I asked. "Um-Pack your things." He said. I cocked my head to the side. "Why?" I asked.

"It's a surprise." He said.

And me,being the innocent,young child I am, believed him.

I packed my things and looked up at my father. "What about Izu and Mama?" I asked. He stiffened. "Don't worry,okay?" He said,looking a little worried.

I sat in silence for a few seconds. "Okay Daddy." I said. He picked me up and I laid my head on his shoulder,drifting to sleep.