Chapter two

Izuku p.o.v 💚

I tossed and turned in bed,waiting for my alarm to go off. I can't believe it. She, is alive but...

She's with villains. I want to try to talk to her,but she might not. Or she could attack me.

Beep! Beep! I sat up and got ready for school.

Haruki p.o.v 🦋

I woke up and saw Shigaraki still asleep. I smiled and gently crawled out of bed. I went to my room and put on a black t-shirt and jeans.

I wrote Shiggy a note and left the bar. I walked around town. I wandered around until I found myself walking to my mother's old apartment.

I looked up at the building and sighed. I saw a green haired boy running out the door and walked in the opposite direction.

"Haruki?" The boy said. I turned my head slightly and saw Izu trying to catch up with me. I stopped walking and turned to face him.

Suddenly I felt his arm wrap around me. I looked down and ruffled his hair like I did when we were kids.

"Shouldn't you be heading to school Izu?" I said. "What are you doing here?" He asked. "I don't really know. I was just walking around and found myself here. I was going to visit mom,I guess." I said.

"Now go to school. Meet me at the beach after school if you want answers.And please either come alone or bring Kacchan. I'm not really a people person. " I said. He nodded and with that I walked away.

I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was a text from Dad. I called him,not in the mood for texting.

"Hello?" He said. "What do you want?" I said. "Stay away from him. If you say anything-" I scowled. "Oh,so you're keeping tabs on me now? That's a new low for you All for one." I said. "What a wonderful father you are." I said sarcastically.

"Little shit." He said. I giggled. "Well you only have to deal with my bullshit because,one you made me. And two,you took me with you." I said.

"You're so annoying sometimes." He said. "Again,your fault." I said. He hung up.

I scoffed. "Rude,didn't even say goodbye." I said. I didn't feel like going back to the bar just yet so I walked around for a little while until I got bored.

I walked back to the bar and made myself some food. I walked up to Shiggy's room and knocked on the door. No answer.

I quietly opened it and saw him asleep. I shut the door and went to my room. I sat on my bed and scrolled through my phone.

Timeskip🏳️‍🌈

I sat on the sand waiting for Izuku. "Haruki?" I turned and saw Izuku. I smiled and waved.

He sat next to me and we stayed quiet. "Well,ask away." I said. "Why are you working with the villians?" He asked quickly. I laughed softly.

"Well,Dad took me to the LOV hideout when he left and I grew close to the people there." I said.

"Speak of the devil." I muttered. "What? Is he here?" Izuku asked happily. I groaned. "Yes and that's not good. If he is here that means I am about to get my ass kicked we are both going to get in trouble." I said,standing up.

I held my hand out to him. "C'mon,we gotta go." I said. I glanced over and saw Dad sitting at a table nearby.

I held Izuku's hand as we walked away. "So,you got a girlfriend yet?" I asked,nudging his shoulder.  He grew flustered."Uh n-n-no I-I d-don't!" He said. I chuckled. "I was only teasing." I said.

"So,how have you and Mom been?" I asked. "We've been good,but I think Mom's been relly lonely since you guys left." He said. I looked down. "So,do you have anyone special?" He asked.

I blushed. "Uh,maybe..." He smiled. "Who? Who? Who?" He asked. "Um,well Izu, he's a villain too. Most of the people I know are villains." I said.

"I-is it that blue haired guy with all the hands?" He asked. "I noticed how defensive you were of him at the USJ." He said.

"Yeah,he's actually not that bad once you get to know him. We've know each other since I was about eight. Dad kinda took him in after something happened." I said.

"What happened?" Izuku asked. "That's not my story to tell." I said. "Oh,okay. So how's Dad?" He asked.

"Ha! Bitchy." I said. "D-don't talk about him like that." He said. "Izuku,I have told him that to his face." I said.

"Although I did get in trouble." I muttered.  "Hm?"

"Oh,nothing." I said. "What's it like with the LOV?" He asked. "Oh it's... Chaotic, to say the least. But it's really fun." I said.

"Who would you say is your best friend?" He asked. "Well,we recently got a couple of new recruits, and I really like them. The girl is a bit crazy,but most of us are." I said.

He started to ask another question when I interupted him. "Enough about me. It's been about twelve years tell me about you." I said poking his chest.

"Uh w-well,what d-do you w-want to know?" He asked. "How are you and Kacchan?" I asked. He looked at the ground. "Uh w-we aren't really friends anymore. He's bullied me ever since you left." He said.

I sighed. "Hm,than who is your best friend?" I asked. He brightened up. "Uh,I think it's T-todoroki-kun." He said. "Todoroki,huh." I whispered. "That's good." I said.

My phone buzzed. "What's that?" Izuku asked. "Let me check." I pulled out my phone and saw a text from Dad. "Sorry Izu I uh I gotta go." I said. "Why? Whats wrong?" He asked.

"I got a text from Dad so I have to go. Get out of here and don't tell anyone you saw me." I said turning away.

I walked to where Dad was. "Bastard." I said,sitting infront of him. "Shouldn't you go check on your Mother?" He said.

My eyes widened. "You. Wouldn't.  Dare!" I said. He chuckled. "Oh,but I would."

I jumped up from the table and ran towards the apartment. "Shit. Shit. Shit." I repeated. I ran up to my old home.

I opened the door and saw my mother dead in the kitchen,blood pooling around her. I covered my mouth and stepped back,tears streaming down my face.

"Haruki what's-" Izuku screamed when he saw the scene. "Who would-"

"Father!" I said. I walked over to Mother and put my finger on her neck,checking for a heartbeat and felt none. I bit my lip and stepped back. "C-c-call the police." I whispered. "You can't tell them I was here." I said.

"Why not?" He asked. "Because! I can get in a lot of trouble for things Dad did,and I am an adult. Dad would probably fake his death or something to get out of trouble,and I would have to take the blame,and pay off his debts." I said.

"But that's not fair!" He said. "Life isn't fair,Izuku! Life is hard and you should know that better than anyone." I said. "I am sorry Izuku,but I have to go." I said. "Wait! You can't leave me alone again!" He said.

"Well then. You could come with me,and become a villain,or you could continue your dream of becoming a hero." I said.

I am so sorry everyone. This hurt me SO MUCH to write. I LOVE Mama Inko.

So what do you guys want to see.

Villain Deku
Or
Hero Deku

PLEEEEEESSSSS VOTE

Love you all bai