Chapter one

Okay hello welcome back. I'm just gonna give some info before we start. Haruki and Shiggy are dating in this book. I thought it would work best because I didn't want to ship her with any of the students because thats illegal,and she hasn't committed any crimes,and Shigaraki was the closest to her age. She is wearing the outfit above.

I sat on the counter of the LOV bar. I am currently Nineteen years old.

"Hey Shiggy." I said. "What?" He muttered.  "I'm bored." I said. He reached his arm towards me. "Come." I smiled and sat in his lap.

He wrapped his arms around me,careful to keep one finger off. I layed my head on his chest.

I felt a light kiss on my head and blushed. "So,got anything planned?" I asked. He nodded.

"All Might is supposed to be at the USJ to teach a class soon. I'm currently gathering a bunch of low life crooks as a distraction so we can get to All Might. I'm bringing the Nomu too." He said.

"Sounds good,but won't the kids get hurt?" I said. "They're training to be hero's. We're villains,Butterfly." He said. "I-I know,but-"

"It's alright. I understand." He said. I wrapped my arm around him and smiled.

Timeskip🏳️‍🌈
Izuku P.O.V.😁

People streamed out of the purple substance. "Everyone get back!" Aizawa yelled. We ran toward the exit. I turned and saw a girl walk out next to a man with hands all over his body.

Haruki P.O.V.🦋 

I looked at the class and saw a head full of green hair. I gasped and stepped back. "Whats wrong?" Shiggy asked. "I-I thought I saw Izuku." I said. "He wouldn't be here,Haru." He said.

I nodded. "Probably not." I said. I watched Eraserhead battle the small villains.  "He's starting to use his quirk almost constantly." Muttered.

I looked over and saw three students at the edge of the water. One of which had...eight symmetrical freckles. I tugged on Shiggys sleeve. "What?" I pointed at the kids.

"I thought he was quirkless!" He said. "All Might had a successor. They were seen at the beach recently. But I would never have thought it would be my brother." I said.

I looked over at the kids. "Do I go talk to him?" I asked. "What are you gonna say. Just 'Oh hey Izuku,remember me your sister the went missing twelve years ago'?" He said.

"You've got a point." I said. By then Eraserhead had made his way to us. My hand instinctively went to my Katana.

"Easy,Haruki." Shigaraki said. I heard a gasp from the kids and ignored it.

Izuku p.o.v

"H-Haruki?!" I said. "He said Haruki, right?" I asked. "Yeah,why Kero?" Tsu said.

"My sister's name was Haruki. She went missing a few years ago." I said quietly.

"She left for villans?!" Mineta said. "No,I'm pretty sure my Dad took her with him when he left." I said.

As I'm writing this I'm just sitting here like 'Damn,I made Deku really sad.'

Haruki P.o.v 🦋 

I drew my katana and stood defensively infront of Shigaraki. "Who are you?" Eraserhead demanded. I smirked.

"My name is Haruki Midoriya." I said. He faltered. "Midoriya?" He asked. "Izuku is in your class,isn't he?" I said. He nodded.

I glanced over to Izu and gave him a small smile. I stayed infront of Shigaraki,but put my Katana down,still not sheathing it.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned my head to him. "I can do it." He said. I scowled and moved out of the way.

Timeskip
Everything is the same as the anime but Haruki kinda stayed out of the fight.

I wrapped up Shigaraki's wounds. "You shouldn't be so reckless,Toma." I said. "I know. I'm sorry." He said.

"Okay,you're done." I said. He reached out for me. I stayed where I was. "Haruu!" He whined. I sighed and sat next to him and put his gloves on.

He gave me a kiss on the lips. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and laid my head on his chest. "You need rest,Toma." I said.

"I don't wanna just sit around." He whined. "You need rest or it will take longer for you to heal and it will hurt." I said. He pouted.

"I'm going to the store. You better be here when I get back." I said,standing up. "What are you gonna get?" He asked. "You'll see." I said.

I walked to the store and got some cup noodles,a little bit of cake and some painkillers. I went back to the bar and put the noodles in the cabinet and went up to Shigaraki's room.

I opened the door and he perked up. "What'd you get?" He asked. "Cake and painkillers." I said. "Cakeee!" I snickered.  "You act like a little kid." I said,sitting next to him. He took the medicine and we ate some cake until he started to get tired.

"Go to sleep." I said. He pouted. "Nu." He said. I deadpanned. "Snuggle?" He said quietly.  I sighed and cuddled close until we fell asleep.