Chapter three

"I-I- Ugh! Why can't you just join the heros?!" He yelled. I scoffed. "Are you listening to yourself? People see me as the big bad All for One's daughter! They see you as a poor quirkless boy!" I instantly regretted my words.

"I'm not quirkless anymore,Haruki! I thought you knew that." He said. "I guess I'll just leave then..."

"Deku." I whispered.

It was silent for a moment until I activated All For One(the quirk,childeren)
"W-wait no! I-I'll come with you!" He said, crying.

I smiled a little and held out my hand. "C'mon then,Izuku." I said. He took it and I used a teleportation quirk to take us back to the league's bar.

"Haruki,who- Izuku? What is he doing here?" Shigaraki asked.

"All For One killed mom!" I said running up the stairs. Izuku followed behind quickly.  "Where are you going?" He asked as I opened my door. He stood in the doorway and Shigaraki walked pass him.

"Why did you bring him here?" Shigaraki asked. "All for one killed mom, and he agreed to come with me."I said, pointing at Izuku."Haruki,you can't just-"

"AFO will be coming for Izuku next. You said we needed new recruits. I'm helping all of us." I said.

"What are you looking for Ruki?" Izuku asked. "Gun." I replied simply. "What?!" Izuku said.

I turned to him annoyed. "Well my katana isn't going to get through the damn thing on his head!" I said. "Wait wait wait. You're not planning on killing him,are you?" Shigaraki said.

"What do you think?" I asked,annoyance lacing my voice. "You can't kill Dad!" Izuku yelled. "Watch me." I whispered. Shigaraki grabbed my arm,careful to keep one finger off. "No,Haru. He's right." He said.

Small spoiler ahead

"Than what do you say we do? This is not the first time." I said,reffering to Nana Shimura. "We could always get him to do it." He whispered. "Are you sure?" I asked.

"What are you guys talking about?" Izuku asked. "Uh,Izu you know how you want to join the league,kinda." I said. He nodded.

"Well,you need to prove that you won't  betray us." I said. "So..." I smirked and handed him the gun. "You're gonna do it." I said.

"D-do what?" He asked. "You,are going to kill All For One." I said. "B-but isnt he our Dad?" He asked. "Izuku. He is the one who killed Mom." I said.

He grew a determined look and nodded. I smirked as he asked where Dad was. "I'll show you." I said. "You coming Tomura?" I asked.

He shrugged. "I guess he could use some backup." He said.

Timeskip

"Okay Izu. Are you ready?" I asked. He took a shaky breath and nodded. We walked to where All For One would be. Izu went into the room and I heard a bit of yelling.

I opened the door to help when I heard a gunshot and felt a small amount of liquid on my face. I stepped back as AFO's body fell to the floor.

"I didn't think you'd actually do it,Jesus fuck." I said. Shiggy chuckled. "Not as innocent as you thought." He said. I elbowed him. "Shut up."

"Nice work you did. You're gonna go far Kid." Shigaraki told him. Someone please get thisssss

Timeskip

We walked into the bar. "Who was it?" Dabi asked. "Hm?" I said. "You have blood on you." Toga said. Shigaraki sighed. "AFO."

"ALL FOR ONE???"Kurogiri sputtered. "Bastard crossed the line!" I said,going up to my room to change.

 "Bastard crossed the line!" I said,going up to my room to change

That's the outfit

I came back to find them arguing. I sighed and motioned for Izuku to follow me. I walked to the empty room nearest to mine.

"It would be best if you stayed in the dorms at U.A. and act as a spy, but when you're not this will be your room." I said.

"A spy?" He asked skeptically. "Well,I know you're good at writing notes, seeing as you have... Thirteen notebooks full of fanboy notes on the heros,which we could use." I said.

"Oh,cool." He said.

Timeskip

I woke up cuddled next to Shiggy and looked at the clock. 2:00 in the morning. I sighed and snuggled closer,falling back asleep.

Sorry this one was shorter thsn usual. As usual THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING AND I LOVE YOU ALL
BAI ❤❤🦋