If Mido was a mom

"What...?" Mei said, confused.

"What is it?" Mina asked

"It says 'If Mido was a mom' ..." Mei told her

"Maybe I'm a female?" Mido said, confused as well

"I wouldn't mind if you were the mom of my children~" Katsuki whispered into Mido's ear, making him blush

It showed Mido passed out of the couch in the common room holding a sponge. He woke up and yelled, "FUCK! I've been washing dishes on my sleep again!"

"...holy shit." Kami said, impressed that Mido could yell that.

"Yeah.." Shoto agreed with his boyfriend.

"We'll be fucking late for school! Todo go grab your boyfriend!" Mido commanded. It showed Todo grabbing Kami's ass.
"No not by that!"

"There's no time for cereal! Grab a granola bar! Fuck theres no time for granola bars!" It showed Mido yelling at a confused Iida.

"Fuck it! We'll just have to move breakfast to lunch, and have lunch at dinner. Everyone grab a coffee cause dinners happening at 3 in the morning!" It showed a sleep deprived Mido yelling at a concerned class 1a.

"Get yourself up you lazy son of a bitch! Your changing your own diaper!" It showed Mido yelling at Aizawa to wake up, who in return gave a concerned look.

"Dont you ever fucking do that." Said Dadzawa.

"Did you forget last week?" Mido asked.

"..." Aizawa stayed quiet.

"No. You cant have milk on taco Tuesday, because it's not Mexican. Not eat your doritos." It showed Mido talked to Sero.

"No, I don't have a favorite child,  I do have a least favorite, and its Monoma." Mido said talking to All Might

"Oof" Kami said while the rest if 1a just nodded.

"Oof indeed my friend. But, it's not wrong" said a proud Mido

"...Wow." Shinso said, impressed.

"C'mon! Make me wanna be your mom!" It showed Mido getting hit in the face my a ball. "IM TELLING TODO ABOUT YOUR WET DREAMS!"

"Gimme back my phone before you see my clit." An angry Mido said to Mina, who had his phone.

"I love that Present Mic, hes not a bad gay." Mido said, listening to Mic's rants on his radio show.

"Now your gonna shut up and this like its ass." Mido said to Dabi while throwing a burrito at him.

"Which one of you kids came in my casserole?" Mido asked 1a who just blushed at the comment.

(IM SKIPPING SOME OF IT, SORRY!)

"Mom I need help, the kids put me in a dino costume, then they put me in the pool!" It showed Inko saving Mido.

(IM SKIPPING AGAIN, SORRY!)

"You think you have it bad, my kids are at the age where they're starting to have sex. With each other." You could hear Todo's and Kami's moans in the background as Mido almosy snaps and kills Ashido for asking what that was.

"Its not a crime if it's your kid." It showed Mido beating up Toga.

"Look, momma bought you a kitchen and stroller, so you can be ready when you give up on your dreams!" It showed Mido giving Sero the kitchen and stroller while he just looked worried for Mido.

(SORRY AGAIN, BUT IM SKIPPING PART OF IT!)

"I need you to stop going through pupberty." It showed Mido talking to the entire class with a look that says 'I gave up on life'.

"Get the fuck out of my kitchen or I'm telling everyone about your tiny dick." It showed Mido glaring at Monoma.

"Hah! Everyone knows now bitch!" Mido yelled proudly

"You go Izu!" Inko said, already knowing that it was a forced thing.

(SKIPPING AGAIN! SORRY!)

Hey! This one was requested by brianna_linton078 , Thank you for the request! See you all next time! Bye guys/gals/nonbinary pals! Peace out!