Nazi's...Again!?

"I mean, it's sort of exciting, isn't it, breaking the rules?"- Hermione Granger

~~~~~~~~~~~

They would try but with any luck they would be dragged into this mess in the next hour.

"Can you believe what we just saw with our own eyes!" Ray awe's.

The team gathers around the bridge, preparing to leave 1942.

Erin sits down in her seat and lets out a frustrated sigh as she shifts around in her ripped, uncomfortable dress from the 40's.

"The actual JSA," Ray continues, still in a suit, "and Hourman? That guy's amazing."

"Awe, haircut's in love." Mick says as he walks closer to the middle console.

"Come on!" Ray turns back to face the group, well, the small bit of them that had gathered. "Those guys were percise, professional, in constant agreement. We can't even agree on whose turn it is to make dinner."

"Not it." Sara says as she walks in.

Erin smiles as the blonde takes a seat next to her.

"I'll do tonight but then i'm done for the next two weeks." Erin offers. She only receives a look from Ray telling her she wasn't really helping his case.

"I can't argue with you man." Jax speaks up. "They got some serious skills."

Erin looks over to Stein, who had walked in next to Sara, and smiles. He returns her smile as Sara talks.

"Big deal. Apart from the fancy headquarters, discipline, and calls from the White House, I mean, what do they have that we don't?"

She stands from the seat and moves towards the centre console, Erin decides to follow.

"An actual leader." And there it is. The bomb drop Erin was expecting.

She couldn't deny that Ray had a really good point. Hell, she wasn't going to deny it, she agreed. The Legends needed a leader to keep them together, even if it is just until they find Rip. She knows the team won't do good without one. Who that leader would be, she had no clue. However, she did trust that they would make the right choice in picking a leader.

"Rip's gone and who knows when or if we'll ever find him." Ray adds.

The thought of never finding Rip again put an uneasy feeling in Erin's stomach.

Ray rounds the room and stops next to Sara and Erin. "In the meantime we need someone who can make tough calls."

Erin uses her hands to push off the table and she turns around to face Ray, leaning her back against the console. "Let me guess, you're volunteering?"

Ray gives a nod.

"With all due respect, Raymond," Erin turns to face Stein, "I think there's a reason Mr. Tyler just naturally assumed I was in charge."