Chapter seven

Maths was over for about 2 hours when my life decided to dedicate itself to another beautiful human being. I wasnt prepared for it, for sure. I knew her for a long time and she actually was the person I trusted the most. She was kind, and always happy. I would lie if I said I knew this day would come.
She ran up to me. "Hey Alex! Nice to see you. How was your Maths exam?" she smiled at me. "Great." I stumbled, my mind messed up from whatever was going on inside of me. "How was your French lesson?" I asked. "Boring as always. You should start to know that, Alex." Joanne said, jokingly having a judging expression in her face. "Yes, you're right. I am very very sorry" I said, also joking with her since I was back into reality again. "C'mon Alex, we gotta go." I had Psychology with Joanne. For three years already. I had never noticed how beautiful she was. I picked up my bag, noticing I forgot my schoolbook at home. "Um, Joanne... Remember the promise I gave you?" I asked her. "No, Alex, dont tell me you forgot your book again." she said. I smiled at her. "Aww, c'mon!" she laughed. We entered the room and listened the teacher. 'What the fuck is going on...' I thought to myself.

Heya, yes, two chapters on one day. Probably three. I just want to get you to read this, and follow this book and its updates. :)
I know its a short one again...