9

It had been a week since me and Adam had spoke, even when he was round we didn't speak

Today I was apartment hunting and for some reason I was currently viewing one in canaryville. It was like I just wanted to torture myself.

Walking into the lift I hit the button to go back down to the ground floor.

"Hold the lift" a familiar voice shouted.

Just my fucking luck, I guess this is my punishment for looking for a flat in the same block Adam lives in.

"What you doing here Blair?" He asked as he walked into lift.

"Actually looking at an apartment" I shrugged.

"Works going well then?" He asked.

"Nope I quite actually but I got into the academy" I mumbled.

"That's great" he said.

Just then there was a massive bang and the lift jolted.

"You have got to be kidding me" I sighed sliding down so I was sat on the floor.

"I'd say that is a sign we need to talk" Adam said sitting on the floor next to me.

"Maybe I don't want to talk" I huffed as I stared at the door. "I just want to get out of here"

"Someone will be here soon" he said.

"Not quick enough" I said trying to control my breathing.

"Wait are you claustrophobic?" He whispered.

"Uh ha" I mumbled "ever since that day"

I could feel my breathing become erratic and Adam sensed that as he was now knelt in front of me.

"Just focus on my voice ok" he whispered as he took my hands in his. "I'm here and I'm not going anywhere, I'm never going anywhere. I know I've been a bit of a dick but I'm sorry I just thought we could have a bit of fun"

I had my eyes closed and was just listening to his voice which was actually calming me down.

"So sex or no sex you are an amazing person and I'm over us hating each other so can we just try and be friends" he whispered as his thumb stroked my hand.

My breathing had settled just by listening to his voice.

"How did you know that would work?" I asked opening my eyes.

"I used to have panic attacks when I was younger" he mumbled. "Look I meant what I just said"

"I'd like that do you know how much energy it takes to be a bitch" I laughed "and plus I know the guys walk on eggshells around us a lot of the time"

"Yeah I know" he laughed.

"Erin knows we hooked up" I mumbled.

"It was the hoodie wasn't it" he laughed.

"Yeah it was" I half smiled, "I still have it actually"

"Keep it" he smiled "I have too many anyway"

So we just sat there in a stuck lift chatting away like the last year never happened. But the air around us just changed I don't know what it was but the sexual tension was back. Who was I kidding it never left.

Standing up as my feet had started to go numb I smiled at Adam. The next thing I knew he had smashed his lips on mine pushing me against the wall of the lift. With one hand on the side of my face he used the other one to pin my hand above my head and pushed his body closer to mine. I couldn't help myself as I started to grind my hips against him causing he to moan lowly.

"Do you know how much it takes to control myself around you" he breathed against my lips.

"I never said you had to control yourself" I smirked biting my lip.

"You are such a little tease do you know that"

"Yes I do" I winked leaning into him so my lips were next to his ear "fuck me"

Just then the doors of the lift opened causing us both to groan. Talk about bad timing.

Once we were both out of the lift I winked at him before heading to the stairs.

"Where you going?" He asked.

"To finish what we started" I whispered biting my lip.

Soon enough we were in his apartment, clothes flying everywhere.

"You are so fucking sexy Blair" he whispered trailing his hand down my side "the amount of times I've had to come home and take a cold shower because of you"

"Well I'm here now" I giggled as he threw me onto his bed.

———

I couldn't help but smile as I laid there in Adam's arms trying to catch my breath.

"Do you know how hard it's gonna be for me to keep my hands off you, especially since you are training to be an officer" he whispered.

"Do we have to give the sex up? I mean it's the best I've had" I giggled.

"I dunno, do we?" He said playing with my hair.

"Let's make a deal" I whispered "friends with benefits I mean there is so much sexual tension between us it makes sense. No strings attached, just sex"

"I can live with that" he smirked "so you gonna get that apartment down the hall then"

"Yeah I think I might"