Chapter 3

As the winx were running back to the ship flora was hit by fire. The winx saw sky and some guards on dragons and then sky said " in the olden days witches were punished with fire and that's what I got in store for you" that is when bloom told the rest of the winx to take care if flora and she will deal with sky. Then the rest of the winx except layla and lory transformed.

T

he girls brought flora to the ship while bloom took care if sky. Then Brandon got cut and he also wonder what happened to sky then stella saw a dragon going after her father while flora was in the ship and the girls messed with the dragons. Then stella passes out while saving her father. Then a glow appeared around stella.

Then bloom said " Stella saved her father and she got her enchantix powers" "her sacrifice is what brought it about its exactly how it happened with me and lory" said layla. The girls turn back to normal and stella came on the ship and then they rest on the way back to alphea. As lory was about to get settled down riven took her hand and took her to another room. Then riven and lory shared a passionate kiss and then they broke the kiss and lory settled down on a bed. When the ship landed at alphea the winx said goodbye to the boys and left. Then lory went to tell miss faragonda what happened and lory said this to miss faragonda " headmistress faragonda sky fell under a love spell that was made by valtor and was given to diaspro, she used it on sky and well he accused me and the winx to be witches working for valtor but on the escaped flora was hit by fire and stella got her enchantix by saving her father from a dragon" miss faragonda was I shock and she said " I will make a hole in barrier so you can get out and free sky from the spell tomorrow got that" lory nodded and went to her room and told the winx the plan and she also told the boys on her way to the dorm. Then the news was on and the winx watched it and it said that sky and diaspro are getting married it broke blooms heart and ran to her room and cried herself to sleep. Then lory and scarlett went to bed and fell asleep.