Chapter 6

Sky and Bloom went to omega to find the winx and then on the way they found tecna. After that they found the rest of the specialist and they told bloom and tecna where they last saw the girls. In the bottom of a hole lory, scarlett, musa, flora, layla, and stella were stuck with an ice dragon. Stella used her powers to keep the girls warm but she was getting tired so she stop that's when bloom and tecna came down to save the girls. After a short moment the winx and specialist went back to magix.

The winx were in their dorms until faragonda called them to her office and she said "I am putting you girl I training mode so all of you can be stronger and defeat Valtor and musa I asked your aunt and cousin to help you train" "But my aunt is an Cosmix Fairy she's to strong" musa said in shock" then faragonda said "But your aunt can still go into enchantix mode so she can be easy on you and musa only one of your cousins can come cause the other two are at red fountain". The winx met Musa's aunt harmony the nymph of dreams and stars and her daughter musa's cousin canece the fairy of sirens. " welcome girls I am Harmony musa's aunt" said harmony as the winx went into the training room "I am canece fairy of sirens" canece said. When the training was over for the day they had a special class just for enchantix fairies. When it was blooms turn she casted a powerful spell that made her faint and go out of enchantix mode.

The winx were trying to beat bloom to see if they can use a spell that can defeat valtor. Tecna told the winx that and opposite force of the dragon fire known as the water stars were in the golden kingdom. The winx think that they can use the water stars to stop valtor. As they were about to leave lory got a call from brandon so she answered
Italics mean the phone call

"Hello this is lory" lory said

"Hey lory it's me Brandon I called you cause riven had to work and he wanted me to tell you he cant come with us to help you" said Brandon

"Tell him its ok and also tell him I missed to okay bye" lory said

"Ok bye lory" Brandon said and he ended the call

Now the winx and the boys except helia and riven went to the golden kingdom.