Chapter 7

The winx were at the golden kingdom looking for the water stars to stop valtor. But as the winx were looking they were attacked so the winx transform.

The girls fight of the centaurs and then they get hurt by their weapons

The girls fight of the centaurs and then they get hurt by their weapons. Back at red fountain helia got a message from flora and the others and riven saw the message that had lory and that wizard and riven thought the wizard was going to kiss her so he left and helia got a bad felling.

Riven and piff went to find ofier the wizard and when they did ofier had lory in his arms week and hurt. Riven and ofier faught over lory and the boys held then back and lory ran to riven when she got up and explained what happened to riven. They all found a tree that had a door that said a person with a pure soul can enter so the winx miniaturized them self to was away their sins and got small but blooms enchantix was incomplete so it didn't work for her. As the rest of the winx went in they felt like they were in heaven. Then they went to the council of elders to ask for the water stars. Then scarlett lory musa stella and tecna were in a maze and have to find the exit. Lory and scarlett went together and they found an exit then the fairy said "this is a place where lost thing are found but the exit is through the other door and this is really your sister janet but to get the water star you have to give up your voices to get the last two the other already made it out" lory and scarlett gave up their voices to get the stars and not be with janet their sister. Then when had the stars lory and scarlett got their voices back.

The winx got back to alphea to find out how to use the water stars. That is when valtor told the headmaster's to fight him at light rock. The day of the battle was not as it seems it was a trick so valtor cane get alpheas secret spells but the winx had stopped him.

Soon the winx had to fight valtor alone. When it did valtor had used the witches gem to stop the water stars and he took them. A moment later valtor was defeated and the magic universe was saved.

One day the winx decided to help bloom find her parents. They found hogin the master of the shiny steel and they asked for his help. Hogin couldn't help an that day was the not a good day for the winx. It was the day the winx graduate from alphea and that's when lory felt something wrong. At night their was a party and the boys came to see the girls and they chatted and they went to the party. In the summer bloom woke up and the winx and specialist except sky were at blooms home for her birthday.

Bloom told everyone that her parents were alive and they had to go back to domino and they had to find the secret library. When they got their they found where oritel and marian were they were in obsidian. Once they all got there riven acted weird and them he attacked them. A moment later a bright light came and the king was free and then back on domino the king freed the queen and their was a party. When lory got home with scarlett they told their parents about the school year and why they were gone for a while. After that lory went to her room and she laid on her bed and was thinking about next time when she goes back to alphea with the winx after summer.